Hey Phil... You Dropped Something

He played at the Bay 101 main event not too long ago. I think he got knocked out in the first day.
you look like a villain from an 80's movie and do the gloves help you hold on to the cards?
He played at the Bay 101 main event not too long ago. I think he got knocked out in the first day.
Yeah, I wonder why he played that. It's not like there were any celebrities around that he could hang with. I like Phil. But, I also think you should stick with what you know.

Wow, half the artikel is just a list of names of celebs

Phil Hellmuth: "A-Rod, with J-10, called the $8,000 bet. At that point, he had only $15,000 in chips, but with two more hands to go before he’d be hit with the big blind, his call was fine."I don't get it.

If you think this is true....then I guess that makes two of you.
why do you have to be rude? i was making a statment of my opinion and u just put me down. as it happens phil is accually still one of the best at reading his oponents although his results latley have not shown this.phils problem is that he along with many of the other pros are having a hard time adjusting to the HUGE sweep of internet noobs.