Survivor or Amazing Race?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. If You could be on either show, which would you choose?

• Survivor
    • Amazing Race

Oh my what a coincidence! I just posted a topic on my obsession that is ABC's LOST. I think it's a SURVIVOR with a story line and mystery. But I know you're referring to reality shows here in this poll. Unfortunately I don't watch either, but I'm more inclined to watch The Amazing Race due to the fact of all the great reviews I hear about the show.EDIT: Oh I realize the poll questions which show I would RATHER be on. I'd pick Amazing Race I think because I'd get to travel the world.

Amazing Race! Sylvia and I LOVE to travel and have been all over the world, so I think we'd kick some major butt!But this crazy thing called WORKING FOR A LIVING keeps getting in the way of applying for it. Bummer.And Deal or No Deal is pretty entertaining. Lets ANYONE regardless of any talent have a shot to become and instant millionaire.Incredible

Amazing Race, without a doubt. The idea of champions being crowned by a voting process doesn't work (please take note, BCS!).

i dont watch either show...well maybe once i saw a survivor but never really seen any episodes of amazing race yet i know what there about and i would def pick the amazing race...no doubt you get to travel and it seems like it would be fun as well as challenging

Who the hell changed the format again?Oh, it was Daniel :club: , well done...looks great :D Per my posts...Survivor Rules. Though, having Rob & Ammbaa' on Amazing Race was great TV.Now Daniel, about that RakeBack? :D

Gotta go with Survivor. DN and I can gamble with pebbles.

I picked amazing race because i hate the idea of having to eat weird stuff while on an island or in a challenge. On the other hand, i am scared of flying so i am stuck :club:

I'd do survivor, mainly because I've never seen the amazing race and have no idea what its about.I have to say that I was actually very dissapointed when Survivor first came out though. I thought they were going to just put a bunch of people on an island and say "survive". THAT would have been cool.They might have eaten each other. Good TV.

I'd do survivor, mainly because I've never seen the amazing race and have no idea what its about.I have to say that I was actually very dissapointed when Survivor first came out though. I thought they were going to just put a bunch of people on an island and say "survive". THAT would have been cool.They might have eaten each other. Good TV.
I also remember when I first heard the idea for the show; my thought was, "how can they do that? The insurance must be insane." But then they would bring them food from time to time. And make them do stupid challenges, which is the reason I lost interest in the show.

oops...I didn't read the question before answering. I like 'watching' Survivor more than the Amazing Race but I'd rather be in the Amazing Race 'cause it just looks like more fun!

Ever since they went to Vietnam and did the same route through the Mekong Delta we were on the year before my wife and I have been hooked on the Amazing Race. The trip itself was one of the best things I have done in my life.

Guest Guest

survivor, and its not even close....sometimes, i feel like that game is specificly desighned for me...i would be in heaven playing that game.

i went with survivor, i just think it would be cool to see what it would be like to try and live on an island with nothing, a la Tom Hanks in that movie whos name i cant remember.how come no one ever hooks up on survivor?

i went with survivor, i just think it would be cool to see what it would be like to try and live on an island with nothing, a la Tom Hanks in that movie whos name i cant remember.how come no one ever hooks up on survivor?
Cast Away. The scene where he removes his tooth is just about as uncomfortable a scene for me as possible.