I just got my first order from the new Fcp Store. Nice stuff, I got a t-shirt and a copag card set, for around 6000 points.What they DON'T mention anywhere is how much duty or tax or brokerage fee or whatever else they charge.For my 3 items, the total cost from the UPS guy was $40.11.The cost broke out as follows:GST 8.49Brokerage Fee 29.55Brokerage GST 2.07I don't know about anyone else, but it doesn't seem like such a great deal as a "bonus" to get 3 "free" items when their total value is pretty much equal to what I end up paying for them anyways.Just a heads up to any of my fellow Canadian Fcp'ers.Looks like we get screwed, again.

Standard UPS brokerage fee. Funny how they're not exactly up front about it.Write to UPS to complain - they're the ones who like to bend us over.

Standard UPS brokerage fee. Funny how they're not exactly up front about it.Write to UPS to complain - they're the ones who like to bend us over.
Then I'd rather they just send it through regular mail. I can wait a week or two....Plus, I thought that was the reason that the prices were jackedup was to include shipping charges.

People still live in Canada? crazy! Get out!Another option incase you dont know is they are planning on allowing you to use points to buy into tournaments, etc in the near future similiar to the way Pokerstars does it. May be the best way to go for you Canucks.

People still live in Canada? crazy! Get out!Another option incase you dont know is they are planning on allowing you to use points to buy into tournaments, etc in the near future similiar to the way Pokerstars does it. May be the best way to go for you Canucks.
Yeah, but I know I wouldn't want to buy into tournaments with points. Sure it would be free but I'd rather have stuff. Of course I don't live in Canada so it's a moot point. But I really feel for you guys.
I just got my first order from the new Fcp Store. Nice stuff, I got a t-shirt and a copag card set, for around 6000 points.What they DON'T mention anywhere is how much duty or tax or brokerage fee or whatever else they charge.For my 3 items, the total cost from the UPS guy was $40.11.The cost broke out as follows:GST 8.49Brokerage Fee 29.55Brokerage GST 2.07I don't know about anyone else, but it doesn't seem like such a great deal as a "bonus" to get 3 "free" items when their total value is pretty much equal to what I end up paying for them anyways.Just a heads up to any of my fellow Canadian Fcp'ers.Looks like we get screwed, again.
Hi, that isn't how the system is supposed to work. You weren't supposed to be charged any of those fees, just your points.If anybody is charged anything additional for their order from the FCP Store please e-mail fcpstore@fullcontactpoker.com with the details and we'll make it right.
Hi, that isn't how the system is supposed to work. You weren't supposed to be charged any of those fees, just your points.If anybody is charged anything additional for their order from the FCP Store please e-mail fcpstore@fullcontactpoker.com with the details and we'll make it right.
:club:
So do I need to email you?? lol Thanks for replying though, you guys are on top of things.
So do I need to email you?? lol Thanks for replying though, you guys are on top of things.
Yes please send an e-mail. I'm not the person who monitors that particular e-mail address.

whoa wait, what'd i miss??? i've never heard of having to pay shipping on bonus... it said mine would be here in 4-6 weeks... if i'm paying it better be way fu ckin' faster than that what the hell?

oh ok that sounds a little better :club:
The shipping error has been corrected, I apologize for the mix up. If anyone else has or does have a problem going forward with regards to shipping please send an email to fcpstore@fullcontactpoker.combdc30-I'll get back to you tomorrow and we'll discuss reimbursement options.Thanks,Matt
The shipping error has been corrected, I apologize for the mix up. If anyone else has or does have a problem going forward with regards to shipping please send an email to fcpstore@fullcontactpoker.combdc30-I'll get back to you tomorrow and we'll discuss reimbursement options.Thanks,Matt
Thanks, Matt. FCP Info and Info 2 have been great with everything on this site, and I'm impressed, yet again.