Heads Up Championships End Of Day 1

Knowing who is eliminated who do you see winning this title?? Is it different than you though yesterday or the same...Im seeing the final 8 like this harrington vs Ferguson, Fischman vs Le, Daniel vs Carlos and Phillips vs Lederer.. I see Ferguson vs Le and Daniel vs Lederer in the final four and Ferguson vs Lederer in the final with Howard being very similar to Phil last year where he doesnt win any big tournaments but wins this thing..lol.. ok flame away danny lover..

My bracket got toally screwed after today for the final four.So now I see it differently.I'm thinking Daniel Negreanu, Ted Forrest, Erick Lindgren and Chris Ferguson.

If Huck Seed and Ted Forrest are playing well, I think we'll see both of them go very deep.
However...if it's therinn heads up at a 180 $20 MTT at Pstars against either guy, my money is on THERINN!!! :club:
If Huck Seed and Ted Forrest are playing well, I think we'll see both of them go very deep.
I agree if they're both on, theres no question how far they can go. I got both going to final 4.