National Heads Up Poker Championship Bracket Freeroll

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts bracket:Phil Laak Vs Gavin SmithJeff Shulman Vs TJ CloutierGreg Raymer Vs Layne FlackDaniel Negreanu Vs Evelyn NgLyle Berman Vs David GreyJohnny Chan Vs Carlos MortensonJohn Juanda Vs Doyle BrunsonGus Hanson Vs John ShawshiekinChan v Mortenson and Juanda v Brunson are going to be some great matches! Anybody know when this will be airing on TV?
NBC Sports is proud to present exclusive coverage of the 2006 National Heads-Up Poker Championship from Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. The season 2 schedule, featuring 10 hours of coverage over six episodes, is asfollows:EPISODE 1 – ROUND OF 64Premieres Sunday, April 16, 2006 Noon ET EPISODE 2 – ROUND OF 64Premieres Sunday, April 23, 2006 Noon ET EPISODE 3 – ROUND OF 32Premieres Sunday, April 30, 2006 Noon ET EPISODE 4 – ROUND OF 16Premieres Sunday, May 7, 2006 Noon ET EPISODE 5 – QUARTERFINALSPremieres Sunday, May 14, 2006 Noon ET EPISODE 6 – SEMIFINALS & CHAMPIONSHIPPremieres Sunday, May 21, 2006 1PM ET
NBC Sports is proud to present exclusive coverage of the 2006 National Heads-Up Poker Championship from Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. The season 2 schedule, featuring 10 hours of coverage over six episodes, is asfollows:EPISODE 1 – ROUND OF 64Premieres Sunday, April 16, 2006 Noon ET EPISODE 2 – ROUND OF 64Premieres Sunday, April 23, 2006 Noon ET EPISODE 3 – ROUND OF 32Premieres Sunday, April 30, 2006 Noon ET EPISODE 4 – ROUND OF 16Premieres Sunday, May 7, 2006 Noon ET EPISODE 5 – QUARTERFINALSPremieres Sunday, May 14, 2006 Noon ET EPISODE 6 – SEMIFINALS & CHAMPIONSHIPPremieres Sunday, May 21, 2006 1PM ET
Thats cool, don't have to wait too long to see what could be one of the best tourneys of the year!
Anyone know if I can do it even though I dont have Excel on my computer?
Most any spreadsheet program will acces an excel file. I only have Quattro pro on my laptop and I was able to open the excel file via it. Good Luck.EStormOk
My Final Four:Fischman vs. MatusowChan vs. LedererFinal:Matusow vs. LedererChamp:Lederer
That's funny because I get this crazy feeling that Lederer will get sucked out on and not get past round 1 with Cunningham.

Meh, I just edited my bracket using Microsoft Works (I don't have Excel), and when I tried to attach the file, I was told it was empty or invalid. Not sure what I can do now.Edit - All right, got a bracket in. Open Office helped.

Yep, the play starts at noon tomorrow.
Ted Forrest and Phil Ivey were playing tonight at the Hustler with Larry Flynt until just before midnight. At least they didn't look tired. My horses need to get their rest!
That Chris Moneymaker-Tuan Le matchup is certainly "interesting" too. :club:
I think the Chan Mortenssen match is the hardest to pick.
Evelyn Ng ooopppss always one step late
Didn't she lose heads-up to Hollywood Dave last week on the King of Vegas? :club:

Some of these round 2 match ups might be sick.Negreanu vs. Flack (personal history)Todd Brunson vs. Jen Harmon (personal history)Matusow vs. Arieh (best table talk championship)Juanda vs. Hanson (not one single word will be said during this match)Tuan Lee vs. Greenstein (wasn't he his mentor)Ivey vs. Forest (just sick)The best matches will come from this round I think.

I have Matusow losing in the first round!same with hellmuth!and Scotty Nguyen willl be upset!and Phil Ivey does win, just as every one expects, after beating out Barry Greenstein in game 3My final four:NegreanuIvey GreenstienFerguson