Why Is Matusow Grinding The 10/20 On Full Tilt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so speculative because he doesn't comment on his personal life as much as some pros. But he was broke before the WSOP. That is not refuted at all. He was definitely partially backed for his WSOP buy in. Presumably, what money he made, he had to use to pay off his legal fees etc.

is situation is so confusing, he had a incredible year this year made cloose to 2-3m still brooke? then yesterday he asked jen harman on full tilt if she wanted to play 1000-2000 omaha. I just find it weird that he spends 10 hours a day lately playing 10 20 then wants to play 1000-2000?

Who knows, it could be as simple as his contract with full tilt says he has to play X number of hours on lower levers to get more low level players to come and play there so they can say they played with Matusow. Also Matusow has publicly stated he dropped over a million on sports betting while in prison for 6 months and a recent episode of the circuit he said he is approx a 2 million loser online.Either that or he got hit by a Bus....

Who knows, it could be as simple as his contract with full tilt says he has to play X number of hours on lower levers to get more low level players to come and play there so they can say they played with Matusow. Also Matusow has publicly stated he dropped over a million on sports betting while in prison for 6 months and a recent episode of the circuit he said he is approx a 2 million loser online.Either that or he got hit by a Bus....
they let you gamble while in prison ? what the hell has this world come too.. no seriously wtf
they let you gamble while in prison ? what the hell has this world come too.. no seriously wtf
Well its not legal but neither is shiving a guy for humping your boyfriend rosco the bodybuilder, but I'm sure that happens in prison too. I'm sure in a prison just a stone's throw from Binions you can get a bet placed somehow, he'd have plenty of contacts on the outside to place bets for him... he is a degenerate gambler and poker professional.
I find it weird that all of suden matusow is playing like 5-10 hours a day grinding out 10 /20nl on full tilt, anybody as a explanation?
10/20 NL? grinding...

It's probably for the same reason Ferguson plays 1/2 nl every once in a while..They all play lower limit cash games/ small buy in tourneys pretty regularly.

It's probably for the same reason Ferguson plays 1/2 nl every once in a while..They all play lower limit cash games/ small buy in tourneys pretty regularly.
Since when is 10/20NL low limits?

Matasow isn't broke. I saw him a few days ago at Commerce playing 400/800 mixed, which was the biggest game they had at the time. He was also playing 200 chinese poker with Barry Greenstein and others last week. He was having a good time, and truly doesn't shut up. It was funny seeing him sitting next to Greenstein, who hardly says a word, almost complete opposites.

yeah but considering juanda's usually sitting 100/200 ...
There are no 100/200 NL tables on FT.The highest is 50/100 NL if NL is what you were referencing. There are 100/200 NL tables on the Prima network, but Juanda doesn't play there as far as I know.And if you were referring to 100/200 LHE then that's a completely different animal then NL and it shouldn't have even brought up.