A lot of the plays the "donkeys" make in this article are correct in NLHE in alot of situations.Calling a small raise with a suited cards in the blind is a great idea if both you and the raiser are deep stacked and you've noticed that the raiser tends to overplay pocket pairs and AK.I'm surprised there was no "high pocket pair" donkey because these are the hands that bad NLHE players lose the most money with.

Show-me Donkey: You have been on a rush of good cards and won four hands in a row without a showdown. The Show-me Donkey thinks you have been stealing hands and is sick of your crap. So now you have yet another big hand? OK, let's see it.Solution: In a low-entry fee game, you should occasionally show your awesome hands when on a rush. Don't make a habit of it, because information is power. But sometimes you have to show in order to maintain table credibility. Dan Harrington has a good discussion of this issue in his "Harrington on Hold'em: Volume 1." Buy the book and read it for yourself.
New category:The Praux Donkey: Has heard "gotta be aggressive" on ESPN poker, and uses the mantra to justify hopeless bluffs against loose/passives in tiny pots. Complains when said players call his raises with equally marginal hands and win. Can be seen wearing shades and ipods in low limit hold em games. When he is running well, he considers himself to be professional.

LOL i actually have the issue of BLUFF that this was in..it's funnier in there bc they have little cartoons of all the types of donkeys :club:

I think the flush donkey may be the most profitable player for me.Especially when he is drawing to the King high flush when I am drawing at the Ace high flush, and the flush hits. These seem to be the biggest pots for me.Less often, but much more fun is the flush donkey who draws at the whatever flush against my made boat.

Full Tilt Poker Game #472946513: $20 + $2 Tournament (2971796), Table 1 - 30/60 - No Limit Hold'em - 11:32:32 ET - 2006/03/02Seat 1: Davy 001 (2,055)Seat 2: moneyshot30 (1,995)Seat 3: knock off (2,005)Seat 4: candygirl204 (4,080)Seat 5: grgimpy (1,610)Seat 7: davidd10 (3,620)Seat 8: WikiLiki (1,950)Seat 9: frankavalanche (3,280)knock off posts the small blind of 30candygirl204 posts the big blind of 60The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to grgimpy [8s As]grgimpy calls 60davidd10 calls 60WikiLiki foldsfrankavalanche calls 60Davy 001 foldsmoneyshot30 calls 60knock off calls 30candygirl204 checks*** FLOP *** [8c Ah 5h]knock off checkscandygirl204 bets 60grgimpy raises to 200davidd10 foldsfrankavalanche calls 200moneyshot30 foldsknock off foldscandygirl204 calls 140*** TURN *** [8c Ah 5h] [Qs]candygirl204 checksgrgimpy bets 1,350, and is all infrankavalanche calls 1,350candygirl204 foldsgrgimpy shows [8s As]frankavalanche shows [Kh Jh]*** RIVER *** [8c Ah 5h Qs] [Js]grgimpy shows two pair, Aces and Eightsfrankavalanche shows a pair of Jacksgrgimpy wins the pot (3,660) with two pair, Aces and Eights*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3,660 | Rake 0Board: [8c Ah 5h Qs Js]Seat 1: Davy 001 didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: moneyshot30 (button) folded on the FlopSeat 3: knock off (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 4: candygirl204 (big blind) folded on the TurnSeat 5: grgimpy showed [8s As] and won (3,660) with two pair, Aces and EightsSeat 7: davidd10 folded on the FlopSeat 8: WikiLiki didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: frankavalanche showed [Kh Jh] and lost with a pair of JacksGot to love those chasers :club: