Stacked Release Date Tomorrow

According to Amazon and MTV Stacked is expected to be releasted February 28th, tomorrow, but I haven't found anything atvertising its release date as that elsewhere. In any case, is it possible that the release will be delayed yet again? I hope not. Thoughts...

It was pushed out again, I think mid-April is the new "due date"If it was a movie it would already be straight to video...
so what odds are we gonna give on it getting delayed further
Yeah! Charter Membership is the nuts! You get all kinds of great benefits. That's why I totally signed up as soon as it was offered. Commercialized shommercialized!
Charter Member = Jopke, what a bunch of hype that was. Charter Members don't get shit, But I Can say I am a Charter Member.
i guess it's worth what you paid for it.
Considering the money he makes off of advertising that was available to him because of the massive amounts of hits on his site generated solely by my hilarious posts, I think he could have done better. I demand remuneration!P.S. I don't really care either way actually, but I refuse to sign up for something that is so obviously an advertising tool.

I have to say that the entire fiasco, and it is a fiasco, surrounding the stacked release has been quite unprofessional. For all of the advertising they have done to hype up the game they can't seem to get a product out. The stacked site is quite humorous in that it has so much info as to how great the game is except for the fact that you can't buy it or play it. Maybe during the next period of time after the release is delayed they will start selling Stacked merchandise so people can actually buy something!

I have to say that the entire fiasco, and it is a fiasco, surrounding the stacked release has been quite unprofessional. For all of the advertising they have done to hype up the game they can't seem to get a product out. The stacked site is quite humorous in that it has so much info as to how great the game is except for the fact that you can't buy it or play it. Maybe during the next period of time after the release is delayed they will start selling Stacked merchandise so people can actually buy something!
I guess it's not important enough to be a debacle.
I call this post "The Consumer Perspective."
I guess it's not important enough to be a debacle.
I read from some "mylin" (is that spelled right?) developer that the coders are having trouble with the game crashing in online play.Funny, but I alson read that the game was ready to go gold last november, but the team was waiting for MTV dollars. So who knows?
I read from some "mylin" (is that spelled right?) developer that the coders are having trouble with the game crashing in online play.Funny, but I also read that the game was ready to go gold last november, but the team was waiting for MTV dollars. So who knows?
Hey, DN:The more I think about it, the more I realize that you owe us an explaination. Stacked is nearly a year late, and the arguments for quality controll have worn thin.Moreover, you have stopped pimping the game on FCP and it's like you have given up on it! If it is a lost cause then tell us.The continued delays are like a student telling a teacher that the promssed essay is really great, but it's not ready yet---one year after the due date----YOU FAIL.Stop being gay and give us an answer
Hey, DN:The more I think about it, the more I realize that you owe us an explaination. Stacked is nearly a year late, and the arguments for quality controll have worn thin.Moreover, you have stopped pimping the game on FCP and it's like you have given up on it! If it is a lost cause then tell us.The continued delays are like a student telling a teacher that the promssed essay is really great, but it's not ready yet---one year after the due date----YOU FAIL.Stop being gay and give us an answer
Very mature. I'm sure this will generate a response from DN.
And why exactly do you feel you are owed so much?
bECAUSE i was marketed to assface!!. Dn pimped seeking my dollars for the game, the whole time signing losing players like you up to FCP website (and don't tell me you are not a gimp player -the only time winning players post here is after a drunk beating -you post her much too much often),I am owed something biatch!