Party Poker 40k (aka March Of The Donkies)

So I wanted to try out Party's new structure in the lower $ tourneys and I jumped in a $33. Its AWFUL. In the $100s and up it isnt as bad, but in these lower buy ins its an all in fest by the end of the first hour.

So I wanted to try out Party's new structure in the lower $ tourneys and I jumped in a $33. Its AWFUL. In the $100s and up it isnt as bad, but in these lower buy ins its an all in fest by the end of the first hour.
lol two posts on this, you REALLY hate the structure then.
looks like im the only fcper playin then. i agree with you hoosh that the structure isnt very good but its better then what is it was...
nah i played it... the donks got me... got it all in with KK vs. 99 and he hit 4 spades for a flush... gl if ur still in

im at 7.1k right now. hoosh you really think its that much worse? do i possibbly sense some bitterness? is PP kicking you in the nuts right now ? lol im just joking around.. i may just be running good. then because ive been doing better since the structure change.

im at 7.1k right now. hoosh you really think its that much worse? do i possibbly sense some bitterness? is PP kicking you in the nuts right now ? lol im just joking around.. i may just be running good. then because ive been doing better since the structure change.
No actually Im still above avg with 27ppl left in that $33 I said I was playing. I just got annoyed how it became an all in fest before the first breakk. I actually ran the #s and the new structure is far worse.
No actually Im still above avg with 27ppl left in that $33 I said I was playing. I just got annoyed how it became an all in fest before the first breakk. I actually ran the #s and the new structure is far worse.
really; well then what they did to pp is like equivilant to a bad boob job. it looks good when she has a shirt on but when you strip it down things are all discombobulated..
Take it down.
I would tend to disagree. I made a run in the 40k the other night and I feel that the structure had something to do with it. Granted, I've never been that deep in an MTT that big before, so I have no idea if the structure was better before. I do know that as long as I stayed above average, my M was solidly above 10, which I think is pretty damn good for any online tourney. Maybe it's just that I got to 15k in the first hour and never really looked back, but I felt like the structure wasnt' too horrible. It started getting a little tough in some of the higher levels, but early on it was ok, and I don't think it's much worse than FullTilt.
really; well then what they did to pp is like equivilant to a bad boob job. it looks good when she has a shirt on but when you strip it down things are all discombobulated..
good use of the word discombobulated. bravo :club: