Negreanu On Myspace

Last night I googled Racheal Ray Nude and found her Myspace account. Alas, no sexy pics and I found out she's married. :club: So, it stands to reason if you google DN Nude you may find his myspace account.

This came up about a year or so ago, and Daniel said it's not him. He also said he hates that picture!

This came up about a year or so ago, and Daniel said it's not him. He also said he hates that picture!
If he hates that picture, why did he autograph that exact one and send it to me last week. Maybe its me, but i think that picture is fine.
If he hates that picture, why did he autograph that exact one and send it to me last week. Maybe its me, but i think that picture is fine.
I'm just repeating what was said in his post. Maybe the picture on MySpace has changed since then. I dunno.Here's the original post from last November:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...1&st=&p=entry
Just lock it up if someone is just gonna pop in every half hour and quote this.

He may hate the pic, but it may be the only one he has a stack of 8X10s in. He may not have had time to sit for a solo portrait. I think he should have some made in the sexy black sweater. He has a fantastic, gorgeous and on the ball assistant now, maybe it will make his agenda.

He may hate the pic, but it may be the only one he has a stack of 8X10s in. He may not have had time to sit for a solo portrait. I think he should have some made in the sexy black sweater. He has a fantastic, gorgeous and on the ball assistant now, maybe it will make his agenda.
He hired you did he?Okay, that's my suckup for this year.