Ok i have played at poker stars for a while i want to switch up sites. I dont have anything against poker stars but i would like a change the scene alittle. So, i have checked out full tilt party poker and bodog, and full tilt looks to be the best, but im not sold on any of them so far, and i would like some help. Which site, and you can list ones i haven't chekced out, would you suggest for a starting deposit of around $100?

I was thinking of switching sites too (i'm a UB regular), so i tried fulltilt b/c of the great deposit bonus. I've found it really tough to find a sit and go that i don't have to wait around for. On UB, i regularly play $20 sit n gos or $5 - $20 mtt, and they start constantly, but on fulltilt it takes a while. Long story short, I suggest UB.

i used to play on party but have switched. i first tried absolute but the traffic just isn't there. (unless you like to play 6 handed) i'm now on paradise poker and i love it. just as many fish as on party (IMHO) and lots of traffic.

I definitely suggest fulltilt....i play only sitngos and mtts, i'm down a couple hundred on stars, so i joined fulltilt and since early jan, i've made over 2 grand off of a $100 dep. It's been great...the sitngos are easy as hell. haven't tried too many ring games aside from razz.