what can i do about this situation....

Hey guys, I entered a 60 fpp buy in on Pokerstars for the EPT Monte Carlo 6000 Freeroll. The thing is, I have to work this Sunday and never expected to do this well. I can not play. Is there someway that Pokerstars can do a payout of fpp's or something or maybe one of you " better players" can let me know some options. Anything to help because my other choice is to let it go and I really dont want to do that. Serious about getting this figured out. Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:57:08 -0500 From: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert To: vp_fish@yahoo.com Subject: Results for PokerStars Tournament 19075514 PokerStars Tournament #19075514, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: 60 FPP749 playersTotal Prize Pool: 44940 FPP Target Tournament #19075290 7 tickets to the target tournamentTournament started - 2006/02/09 - 18:30:00 (ET)Dear vp_fish, You finished the tournament in 1st place.You qualified to play in Tournament #19075290 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #19075290 Lobby for further details.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.

You can unregister from the tournament and the FPP's will go to your account. Then you can use the points to play in another tournament that will better fit your schedule. Hope that helps.

Or is there a way that I can sell this ticket to someone willing to buy this. Oh, and suicide, I would hope that you would engage me in more conversation than that. Thanks for the interest in playing. Anybody else..........

Or is there a way that I can sell this ticket to someone willing to buy this. Oh, and suicide, I would hope that you would engage me in more conversation than that. Thanks for the interest in playing. Anybody else..........
I'll play. 10 percent. That's a bargain, given my MTT cash rate.
Or is there a way that I can sell this ticket to someone willing to buy this.
I'm pretty sure it's perfectly fine to sell points, just email support if you find a buyer. But I don't think you'll find a buyer.

unregister:go to request-- registered in tournaments.You'll see that tournament on the list, double click, and click unregister on the tourney screen, and BAM 6k fpp into your account.

unregister:go to request-- registered in tournaments.You'll see that tournament on the list, double click, and click unregister on the tourney screen, and BAM 6k fpp into your account.
That's like, half an ipod nano! Though I actually thought you couldn't unregister from that tourney if you bought in through an fpp satellite, but perhaps that's because I never went through the request - registered in tournaments function. I know they don't have the unregister button from the lobby.