biggest poker pet peeve?

when someone has like 500, and on the flop their opponent bets like 450, and they just call. Then their opponent puts them allin on the turn and they take forever to call thier last 50 chips into the 1000 pot

1) Having my friends at the homegame say "raise" when they are first to act after flop is dealt. It's BET...grrr.2) Having my friends say "I call your raise (heh...its bet...oh well), and I raise x amount of chips". Don't say Call, then raise...it's just RAISE...gah. Then he goes on to complain that I string bet after I put chips in the pot while getting more chips from my stack to put more chips in for a raise (yeah its a string bet, but he should know what the heck he's doing to begin with).

My current one (see online poker forum):Betting when the board *IS* the nuts, which does nothing but feed the rake.Ray
But how often would the board be the nuts unless it was a royal or quads with an ace?

People who get an awful call from the table's recreational player, then says "Thank you", without prompting(nice hand sir, etc.) as they get pushed the pot.

when someone has like 500, and on the flop their opponent bets like 450, and they just call. Then their opponent puts them allin on the turn and they take forever to call thier last 50 chips into the 1000 pot
Or similarly (happened to me twice yesterday): the other way round, someone is first to act, "thinks" for a minute before betting his last couple chips into a huge pot and then shows pocket aces or something - yeah, nice play man, i would have folded if you hadn't put up that amazing show of weakness... :club: Also: I have a very, very strong aversion to the beautiful min-check-raise. I just don't get what people are thinking when make this play, it confuses me every time.

In poker, as in life, just rude freakin people. Constantly berating others for their play, transparently shoring up their own insecurities. Let your play do the talking, and show some class. You'll come out on top in the end.

Alf is angry because his butt is getting big from all that chocolate cake...Disclaimer: I don't pretend to know Alf, nor do I know whether or not he has a chocolate cake addiction. All things do point, however, to him having a huge ***.;-)

People who get an awful call from the table's recreational player, then says "Thank you", without prompting(nice hand sir, etc.) as they get pushed the pot.
That's mine, too...I abslutely hate it when someone says "ty" when they win a pot, as if they somehow deserved it (although they may have earned it). It's just unsportsmanlike and is a rub-in.
But how often would the board be the nuts unless it was a royal or quads with an ace?
Go see Online Poker Forum. Last time was AKQJT board, no flush possible. One guy bets, I call, next guy RAISES, call, I call, cursing that I just added two bets of raked pot for no reason at all.To the other guy saying its worth it when people fold, *I* will never fold to it, so it's a pet peeve when it happens to me. :)Ray

there were 4 of us in once on a Broadway board no flush.Checkd to last pos who pushes for $25 into a $2 pot.I was 4 to act, and just folded.out of principle. :club: $77 pot.What is max rake on Party $25 NL?

there were 4 of us in once on a Broadway board no flush.Checkd to last pos who pushes for $25 into a $2 pot.I was 4 to act, and just folded.out of principle. :club: $77 pot.What is max rake on Party $25 NL?
That one beats mine for sure.Yoda's answer was excellent as well.Ray