f, marry, or kill?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh...
No? I would totally ruin basically every single one of them. And I am way pickier than many of the degens in OT :club:
I'm so confused.There's a difference between "I would totally premature ejaculate with them." and "There's so many hot ones.", IMO.
Ok but... I think there's so many hot ones regardless. Just surprised you disagree..
There's def decent ones I would stab/stuff, but I wouldn't say "hot" myself.
There are also far better pictures out there of many of them - but I went for the CNBC headshots to stay consistent.All other girls aside I think Rebecca Courtney and Trish are downright smoking hot at the very least.

How about ABC news. This is a friend of my wife and mine.christianne_klein.jpgShe is a double 00 waist and has real DD boobs. Picture there does her no justice.Speedz would love her in a bikini.Here is a better pic of her. (on the right)ChristianneKleinGMANow.JPG

How about ABC news. This is a friend of my wife and mine.christianne_klein.jpgShe is a double 00 waist and has real DD boobs. Picture there does her no justice.Speedz would love her in a bikini.Here is a better pic of her. (on the right)ChristianneKleinGMANow.JPG
I'd STUFF
dollz1.gif416deb0vsdl_aa280_.jpgamdadFrancine_72.jpg
M Lois ainec. Her only flaw is her voice...she's hot, randomly erotic, and a great mom. F American Dad's wife, if she can take it from that big boy, she must be fun.K Marge. She's got to be like 50 now and she sooooooo 1992.
M Lois ainec. Her only flaw is her voice...she's hot, randomly erotic, and a great mom. F American Dad's wife, if she can take it from that big boy, she must be fun.K Marge. She's got to be like 50 now and she sooooooo 1992.
I agree with this assessment
You know, it's true that Alba's richer, on paper.. but you know hollywood marriages never last, and good luck getting half of Alba's net worth in a divorce settlement... where as Palin has huge upside, like I said.. if you end up being the First Fella, that's a cottage industry that no California divorce court or raging hollywood drug problem can ever take away from you.
Digging this one up, I know, but really have you thought about what a PITA it would be to be the First Man? You've got to be politically correct all the time, you are constantly guarded by secret service. You can't just walk down to Chipotle for a burrito any more. Public life sucks. You have to kiss political ass 24/7, not to mention you are totally emasculated by being married to the most powerful woman in the world. No thanks! Also, killing Palin might amount to saving the world. Definitely K Palin, then it has to be M Alba because its hard to think of anything worse than being around that much Aniston, but why refuse an F.
  • 1 year later...
I'm sorry, dude, but it's not even close. Alba is the type of girl you'd want to ****. Alot. Alba is the type of girl you'd want to cheat with while you're married to Palin. But she's not the type of girl you want raising your children. She's not the type of girl you want to be stuck talking to in the morning, afternoon or evening. Being being the first First Man would make you A) Incredibly, historically famous. Marrying Alba would put you on some gossip magazines ( as in, "who is this nobody who's marrying Alba?) but being the First Fella would be a cottage industry. you could write books, go on talk shows, charge 50K an appearance at speaking events like graduations. Hell, you could even parlay it into your own poltical career a la Hillary. You'd be America's darling. Alba's hot and all, but ultimately, in the end, she's just hot pussy. When push comes to shove, you can pay for hot pussy. Palin is a gravy train you could ride to the top.
Agreed. From what I can tell, Alba seems like a raging cunt most of the time.
These need to be reposted.
Musician Chicks:Hayley Williams - Paramoresexy_pics_hayley_williams-1253561890.jpgAmy Lee- Evanescence11596746.jpgEmma Anzai - Sick Puppiestumblr_l0ku1z5A4k1qzh551o1_400.jpg
f-i saw the boobshot she "accidentally" sent out on twitter. seems like she might be a bit o' fun in the sack.k-just never liked her. at all.i think she'd be more interesting to have around in the long term.
f-i saw the boobshot she "accidentally" sent out on twitter. seems like she might be a bit o' fun in the sack.k-just never liked her. at all.i think she'd be more interesting to have around in the long term.
Mine went something like this:Kill Amy Lee- hate her band, and never really gave a crap about herF Emma- come on, bass playing hot aussie? M Hayley- love her voice, and she to me seems more interesting.Through watching interviews and "making of" type stuff with sick puppies, I kind of get the impression that Emma might be a really boring person despite how hot and rocked out she is on stage.