locking threads because they don't follow protocol--

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT ANYBODY WHO SAYS ANYTHING AGAINST DANIEL GETS THEIR THREAD LOCKED. All i said was Jennifer Harman went out with some pretty bad looking guys. That is all i said. I just wanted to know if it is true. Secondly I personally do not find her attractive at all. I have to find her attractive Clowie Gowan not that lady is fine. Please stop the Bull Sh it of locking opinions. It is a free ocuntry adn all i was doing was asking a question. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: God Bless,HAHAHHAA man is such a joke

I have to find her attractive Clowie Gowan not that lady is fine.
Yet another well thought out, reasonable post by teacher12. :roll:
All i did was needlessly slander a close personal friend of the guy who owns this site and ask some stupid questions that had zero worth. Why is it wrong to spew stupid things about people I know nothing about and type like a moron? That is all i said.
All i did was needlessly slander a close personal friend of the guy who owns this site and ask some stupid questions that had zero worth. Why is it wrong to spew stupid things about people I know nothing about and type like a moron? That is all i said.
FYP
FYP, and BURN (the burn was intended at the OP, FTR)!
IT SEEMS TO ME THAT ANYBODY WHO SAYS ANYTHING AGAINST DANIEL GETS THEIR THREAD LOCKED.  All i said was Jennifer Harman went out with some pretty bad looking guys.  That is all i said.  I just wanted to know if it is true.  Secondly I personally do not find her attractive at all.  I have to find her attractive Clowie Gowan not that lady is fine.  Please stop the Bull Sh it  of locking opinions. It is a free censored adn all i was doing was asking a question. :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  God Bless,HAHAHHAA man is such a joke
get a damn job so you can take your ass back to russia pinko
Sorry econ, he can't answer you.
I was about to ask why this guy hadn't been banned yet. Question Answered.
It is a free censored
WTF. I can't think of any word that you can fit in there that would be censored. Country<---test
I'm sure you can find a way to misspell that to get it censored. (My guess at what he did.)