daniel is married to the wrong woman.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nothing like that at all man, she is just a friend.
I'll lay you odds that Lori was/is steaming inside after reading that blog. My wife would be and we are beyond solid (not to mention backed up with our "three kids don't do anything stupid" insurance policy).You sounded like Ethan Hawke's character in After Sunset.

If your wife would be pissed about that meeting, maybe you're not as solid as you think you are. Its a matter of trust and not hiding shit. If I "hid" it from my wife...yeah, she'd be pissed. But if I tell her about it...all is cool. Now that's solid!!!Cool blog Daniel...its cool that you and Lori have that trust...apparently its a rarity these days...

If your wife would be censored about that meeting, maybe you're not as solid as you think you are. Its a matter of trust and not hiding censored. If I "hid" it from my wife...yeah, she'd be censored. But if I tell her about it...all is cool. Now that's solid!!!Cool blog Daniel...its cool that you and Lori have that trust...apparently its a rarity these days...
(Pre-response note: It is a post and can only touch on a few points. It does not cover all possible angles to the thoughts both you and I have on the subject. It is also not pointed towards DN but in general based on the contents of his blog)I only said steaming inside.My wife and I have trust in each other and we do not hide things from each other (you are correct in that is relationship suicide).My wife would only wonder why? Why is this girl contacting my hubby after all this time? What are her intentions? Why is hubby looking up old interests? Why did he have to write about her in such a positive way for all to read?Why would my wife think this way? Because she loves me and needs to ensure the relationship is running smooth for the future. If she felt like there is a problem (such as I am not happy and I am looking elsewhere) it would be important to her to discuss the issue before it escalated into something that could damage the marriage. Maybe steaming is not the correct word to use. My wife would have concern for the relationship and that I may not be satisfied. She trusts my actions but doesn't take our relationship for granted.I think that explains my opinion a little clearer.P.S. reply to someone who swore in a post if you want to learn how to swear yourself. The word "censored" reduces the impact of your statements :-)

she's a runway model, did anyone else think this blog would be better with pics (TBWBBWP)?? :club: :wink:

she's a runway model, did anyone else think this blog would be better with pics (TBWBBWP)?? :club: :wink:
Little inappropriate on the title of this thread, but yeah, runway model maybe should have been left out of the blog. Reread it and see how it changes. It becomes like Shallow Hal and you picture someone completely different. It's sad, but it's also human nature.
Little inappropriate on the title of this thread, but yeah, runway model maybe should have been left out of the blog. Reread it and see how it changes. It becomes like Shallow Hal and you picture someone completely different. It's sad, but it's also human nature.
man I was only kidding.im glad Lori is understanding and cool with it though.
If your wife would be censored about that meeting, maybe you're not as solid as you think you are. Its a matter of trust and not hiding censored. If I "hid" it from my wife...yeah, she'd be censored. But if I tell her about it...all is cool. Now that's solid!!!Cool blog Daniel...its cool that you and Lori have that trust...apparently its a rarity these days...
(Pre-response note: It is a post and can only touch on a few points. It does not cover all possible angles to the thoughts both you and I have on the subject. It is also not pointed towards DN but in general based on the contents of his blog)I only said steaming inside.My wife and I have trust in each other and we do not hide things from each other (you are correct in that is relationship suicide).My wife would only wonder why? Why is this girl contacting my hubby after all this time? What are her intentions? Why is hubby looking up old interests? Why did he have to write about her in such a positive way for all to read?Why would my wife think this way? Because she loves me and needs to ensure the relationship is running smooth for the future. If she felt like there is a problem (such as I am not happy and I am looking elsewhere) it would be important to her to discuss the issue before it escalated into something that could damage the marriage. Maybe steaming is not the correct word to use. My wife would have concern for the relationship and that I may not be satisfied. She trusts my actions but doesn't take our relationship for granted.I think that explains my opinion a little clearer.P.S. reply to someone who swore in a post if you want to learn how to swear yourself. The word "censored" reduces the impact of your statements :-)
Did anyone ask you about your relationship? I think you are misunderstanding that what Daniel writes is his blog are his thoughts on certain things. He isn't writing it to entertain anyone...
Did anyone ask you about your relationship? I think you are misunderstanding that what Daniel writes is his blog are his thoughts on certain things. He isn't writing it to entertain anyone...
I was responding to bryan's comment. :?

dreamcatcher...its cool man...but for the record, i didn't put 'censored' in there. i put p.o.'d!!! the sensitivity level must be set too high on this thing. i'm going to list some words and see how they show up. and i'll put a more politically correct word that means the same thing next to it to see what happens...shit...deficatepiss...urinate****...procreatedick...penispussy...kittytits...funbags*******...anal oraficedickhead...richard craniumi think will suffice for now...we'll see... :club:

dreamcatcher...its cool man...but for the record, i didn't put 'censored' in there. i put p.o.'d!!! the sensitivity level must be set too high on this thing. i'm going to list some words and see how they show up. and i'll put a more politically correct word that means the same thing next to it to see what happens...censored...deficatecensored...urinatecensored...procreatedick...peniscensored...kittytits...funbagscensored...anal oraficecensored...richard craniumi think will suffice for now...we'll see... :club:
Best post of the day!!richard cranium. :D:D
I'll lay you odds that Lori was/is steaming inside after reading that blog. My wife would be and we are beyond solid (not to mention backed up with our "three kids don't do anything stupid" insurance policy).You sounded like Ethan Hawke's character in After Sunset.
agreed. my wife and I have a great relationship. If I went on and on about some other woman on an internet blog they way Daniel did, my wife would be upset. It made me uncomfortable to read it. And I felt bad for Lori.
agreed. my wife and I have a great relationship. If I went on and on about some other woman on an internet blog they way Daniel did, my wife would be upset. It made me uncomfortable to read it. And I felt bad for Lori.
I agree Jeff. The first thing I thought about was Lori. Daniel NEVER talks about Lori in his blog, but he talks about some unknown. Weird.

Some of you folks need to leave it be. Sure my wife would no tbe happy about me going out with a girl I once knew, but she trusts me and thats all that really counts. The same would go if it were reversed. Lets not forget that Lori is married to a poker celebrity, Im sure Daniel gets alot more attention from "poker groupies" as well. It goes with the territory when you marry a celeb.Good luck in your game bitches...

Daniel is defnitely going to have to bow down to the Almighty Beaver tonight and "kiss" it until it grants him forgiveness. Whether you are vegetarian or not, you're gonna have to eat at the Y to make up for this one. Probably a quick stop at Harry Winston won't hurt either.DN....talking about meeting a woman and how much you enjoyed it and how much she means to you while you were on the road for a month. Not to mention going on and on about how successful and beautiful she is.....minga...what were you thinking?!?!?Oh well....time to put on a bib and go to work my friend.

Why is it that the majority of the population thinks that a married man can not be friends with another woman, and that a married woman can not be friends with a man? I think there are too many people getting married for wrong reasons. If you can not trust your significant other, don't get married to him/her! For all of you that say your wives would be upset with you...you have marital problems and trust issues. Many of my friends are of the opposite sex, in fact most of them are. As long as I am honest, it is not a problem. Now if I go hiding it, and lying about it, it can be quite a problem. DN, I am glad to hear that you and your wife have such a strong marriage, especially considering you are still newlyweds, and all of us married folk know how that first year can be! :wink:

Why is it that the majority of the population thinks that a married man can not be friends with another woman, and that a married woman can not be friends with a man?  I think there are too many people getting married for wrong reasons.  If you can not trust your significant other, don't get married to him/her!  For all of you that say your wives would be upset with you...you have marital problems and trust issues.  Many of my friends are of the opposite sex, in fact most of them are.  As long as I am honest, it is not a problem.  Now if I go hiding it, and lying about it, it can be quite a problem.  DN, I am glad to hear that you and your wife have such a strong marriage, especially considering you are still newlyweds, and all of us married folk know how that first year can be!  :wink:
You can be friends with a woman.....that woman just needs to be ugly and poor, and preferably 30 years to your senior. :wink:
Why is it that the majority of the population thinks that a married man can not be friends with another woman, and that a married woman can not be friends with a man?  I think there are too many people getting married for wrong reasons.  If you can not trust your significant other, don't get married to him/her!  For all of you that say your wives would be upset with you...you have marital problems and trust issues.  Many of my friends are of the opposite sex, in fact most of them are.  As long as I am honest, it is not a problem.  Now if I go hiding it, and lying about it, it can be quite a problem.  DN, I am glad to hear that you and your wife have such a strong marriage, especially considering you are still newlyweds, and all of us married folk know how that first year can be!  :wink:
You can be friends with a woman.....that woman just needs to be ugly and poor, and preferably 30 years to your senior. :wink:
:club::D:D:D:):):):):)

Also, you are allowed to be friends with women if you are gay. But seriously, does anyone here know DN's wife? I sure as hell don't, so why do we need to feel the need to comment on her. She didn't start this blog, therefore, she is not fair game.

I think it's funny that people say there wife wouldn't get mad. "Hey hunny. Just got back from my business trip. Spent the whole trip with Pamela. Wow what a great time we had. She likes cheeseburgers and poker just as much as I do. She had a picture shoot on one of my days off. It was great, I got to see her model and everything. Yah it was a great trip.""Wow hun, sounds like you had a great time. I am glad to hear you and Pamela had such a wonderful trip. I enjoyed watching the kids and cooking dinner every night while you were gone."This relationship is going to last forever. Now this is Love! :roll:Edit: I was not referring to Daniel and Lori's relationship when I said the last sentence. I was referring to the relationship in my hypothetical. Don't want to give the wrong message.

I think it's funny that people say there wife wouldn't get mad.
That's because they don't understand women at all. Nice post. Made me laugh.All of you married guys who are curious how their wife would react. E-mail DN's blog to them and ask them how they would feel if that was you're on-line journal.I'm going to e-mail Mrs. Dreamcaster to get her 2 cents.