fcpfc week 2 schedule

If your team's not on the list, I never got your team's week 2 schedule. If you've changed dates, then go by the schedule that you have. This only reflects the schedule I got a few weeks ago. If you're on the list for week 2 and didn't get a ticket, let me know. If you're not on the list and didn't get a ticket, make sure your name is posted in the name thread and you'll get one later this week.Sunday, January 29, 2006TreymoneyMissIdahoBrandoSeacucumberCrazyIvanTheOneMKMonday, January 30, 2006SoupBC4JesusScottynoTherrinnStatedoggSuited_UpTuesday, January 31, 2006RhinestoneCowboyNaturalSelectionFigger-Caveman-TarHeelAceCrocd99

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wannabe, did you put your name in the thread with all the other names? If you didn't, you need to switch with a teammate ASAP.And SFKid is supposed to be doing the leaderboard.

Wannabe, did you put your name in the thread with all the other names?  If you didn't, you need to switch with a teammate ASAP.And SFKid is supposed to be doing the leaderboard.
Dunkin said in another thread he still doesn't have any tickets. I know he doesn't play this week, but he's on my team, and I want everyone to have their tix.
Wannabe, did you put your name in the thread with all the other names?  If you didn't, you need to switch with a teammate ASAP.And SFKid is supposed to be doing the leaderboard.
Dunkin said in another thread he still doesn't have any tickets. I know he doesn't play this week, but he's on my team, and I want everyone to have their tix.
Yeah, I saw it. And, like I said in the OP, it will be taken care of later this week.
Yeah, I saw it. And, like I said in the OP, it will be taken care of later this week.
Cool, thanks.

nice take down tre...you went on a heck of a rush

What was the results of tonight?
1. Tremomey2. joball333. Phillip_339
Nice job Tre!!Although our remaining 2 this week are going to be..Ottawa_Biatch and RhineStoneCowboyWe have had a lot of people needing to switch spots and whatnot.
I don't see anybody representing The Donk Squad (Zimmer's Team) for Monday nights game, are one of those people on our team?
Yes, therinn is on our team.P.S. If anybody needs a switch, then post in this thread or PM me.
I don't see anybody representing The Donk Squad (Zimmer's Team) for Monday nights game, are one of those people on our team?
Yes, therinn is on our team.P.S. If anybody needs a switch, then post in this thread or PM me.
Rofl, nice try boss. We got him fair and square :-)
OK, crap, therrinn isn't on my team, and neither is anyone on that list.Any donk squad members able to play tonight?  I can if nobody else can.
Well, I got a ticket for tonight's game, so I guess I'm playing? That's fine with me, I can stink it up like last night going bust with trip 7s to runner runner flush.
What was the results of tonight?
1. Tremomey2. joball333. Phillip_339
Nice job Tre!!Although our remaining 2 this week are going to be..Ottawa_Biatch and RhineStoneCowboyWe have had a lot of people needing to switch spots and whatnot.
Nice work Tre.. I will try not to suck too badly.
OK, crap, therrinn isn't on my team, and neither is anyone on that list.Any donk squad members able to play tonight?  I can if nobody else can.
Well, I got a ticket for tonight's game, so I guess I'm playing? That's fine with me, I can stink it up like last night going bust with trip 7s to runner runner flush.
No, you don't play tonight. You played last night. ALL tickets are NOT date specific. This makes it so that if you need to switch with a teammate, you can do so.
No, you don't play tonight. You played last night. ALL tickets are NOT date specific. This makes it so that if you need to switch with a teammate, you can do so.
Okay, never mind Zim.