offical dn updates for wsop circuit tunica day 3!!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pokerwire:Daniel Negreanu doubles through Chad BrownOn a board of [8♥][9♣][9♠][Q♠], Chad Brown bet 40k, Daniel Negreanu pushed all in for 88k total, and Brown called. The players showedDaniel Negreanu [9♦][7♦]Chad Brown [A♠][K♠]The river came the [K♥] and Negreanu took the pot with his trip [9]s. Negreanu is up to 240.8k.

Woohoo!!!Daniel Negreanu doubles through Chad BrownOn a board of [8♥][9♣][9♠][Q♠], Chad Brown bet 40k, Daniel Negreanu pushed all in for 88k total, and Brown called. The players showedDaniel Negreanu [9♦][7♦]Chad Brown [A♠][K♠]The river came the [K♥] and Negreanu took the pot with his trip [9]s. Negreanu is up to 240.8k.
Good thing they kept him at the main table...good action.
You guys are too much! But loving it! :wink:
hey patty, you've been texting DN right?... I had his cell phone number but, um, I seem to have, uh, misplaced it... think you could go ahead and PM me with it? thaaaaanks
Ok! I send that right over to ya!
Got it! thanks a bunch patty. Sorry everybody else, but I've got to go call Daniel and give him some advice. Later
hey patty, you've been texting DN right?... I had his cell phone number but, um, I seem to have, uh, misplaced it... think you could go ahead and PM me with it? thaaaaanks
Ok! I send that right over to ya!sw
Congrats on your first "sw" :-)
AK WTF WAS THAT GUY THINKING, THAT'S JUST HORRIBLE PLAY BY CHAD! MERRY CHRISTMAS DANIEL.
Two overcards and the nut flush draw with a bunch of money already in the pot does not a terrible call make. It would have been a terrible laydown if he wasn't putting DN on the 9, since DN's all in was only slightly more than a minimum raise.
Woohoo!!!Daniel Negreanu doubles through Chad BrownOn a board of [8♥][9♣][9♠][Q♠], Chad Brown bet 40k, Daniel Negreanu pushed all in for 88k total, and Brown called. The players showedDaniel Negreanu [9♦][7♦]Chad Brown [A♠][K♠]The river came the [K♥] and Negreanu took the pot with his trip [9]s. Negreanu is up to 240.8k.
Good thing they kept him at the main table...good action.
good call or bad call for Brown..???lots to risk so close to the money...especially on a draw!
ANYONE ELSE BELIEVE THIS PLAY CHAD TRYED WITH AK, WOW.
What do you mean?Betting the nut flush draw aggressively, and then calling the all in after he had priced himself in?..sounds pretty standard. Most winning players do bet draws aggressively.Though I'm not sure I'd feel real comfortable on a paired board, but, either way.
AK WTF WAS THAT GUY THINKING, THAT'S JUST HORRIBLE PLAY BY CHAD! MERRY CHRISTMAS DANIEL.
Two overcards and the nut flush draw with a bunch of money already in the pot does not a terrible call make. It would have been a terrible laydown if he wasn't putting DN on the 9, since DN's all in was only slightly more than a minimum raise.
Yah, after he bet 40k, he had to call, but wow, I wonder what the action was before that. Wish we had more facts.
TY! I think it worked well! lol I'm learning! :wink:

THIS IS A DISGUSTING PLAY IF POKERWIRE WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE WAY THE HAND PLAYED OUT. Daniel Negreanu doubles through Chad BrownThe flop came [3♥][9♣][9♠] and both Chad Brown and Daniel Negreanu checked. The turn came the [Q♠], Negreanu bet 9k, Brown raised to 20k, Negreanu reraised to 50k, Brown pushed in, and Negreanu called all in for 88k total. The players showedDaniel Negreanu [9♦][7♦]Chad Brown [A♠][K♠]

Yah, after he bet 40k, he had to call, but wow, I wonder what the action was before that. Wish we had more facts.
me too. But like DD said, I think I'd be a little bit more cautious with the board paired, since that eliminates a few outs
1:49 pm: "Called $7,000 from SB with 79 diamonds. Flop 9s 9d 3c. Check, check. Turn Qs, bet $9,000. Chad Brown made it 20. I raised 30 more and he pushes with As Ks. River K."
FYPI was thinking DN needed one double to get that huge stack he wanted. Hopefully can keep compiling now.
Check pokerwire, it has a fair amount of details....
TY! I think it worked well! lol I'm learning! :wink:
:club: