has this happened to anyone else?

You were on BB and everyone folded..
this dosen't make sense. he was only gone for 10-15 minutes...so that's at most 2 orbits. he everyone folds, he only wins the SB. anyways:BS/MT
Maybe you just had a hand where you had about 7-8 limpers and they all checked it down to the river and you won? It's possible?
You were on BB and everyone folded..
this dosen't make sense. he was only gone for 10-15 minutes...so that's at most 2 orbits. he everyone folds, he only wins the SB. anyways:BS/MT
I agree two orbits is rather quick. Blinds may have already been at 25/50? Maybe it was a turbo tourney. And how does he know its two hands? Did he check hand history? Two many variables with the info given..

If it was on FCP or PR, everyone checked to the river and you won. That's one of the things that drives me nuts on FCP as it is against poker rules which states that you have to turn over your hand to claim a pot.The other "feature" of FCP that is against the rules, is that you can't min bet from the turn on (Not that I would but hey...) as they adopted some limit HE hybrid.

I started with 1500 chips in this tournament. Couple hands I was down to 1455. Something came up and I had to sit out for about 10-15 minutes. I came back and was up to 1580. Apparently I won two hands while sitting out.
no, but as others have posted you got folded to on bb, or were on bb and it was checked all the way down and you had the best hand
I started with 1500 chips in this tournament. Couple hands I was down to 1455. Something came up and I had to sit out for about 10-15 minutes. I came back and was up to 1580. Apparently I won two hands while sitting out.
no, but as others have posted you got folded to on bb, or were on bb and it was checked all the way down and you had the best hand
It was on FCP and I did check the hand history. I agree, I shouldn't have been able to win those pots. An empty so to speak should auto muck.

In a related topic, I once left a 2 table SNG with 7 people left on Full Tilt. Top 4 cash. I was the short stack when I left, with about 2300 and I believe 150/300 blinds. When I came home later that night, It turned out I finished third. The table had closed so I couldn't see what happened, but I was pleasantly shocked to say the least. I don't understand how 4 people could be that dumb.... In other news...WHAT DOES TP/MM MEAN??????

In a related topic, I once left a 2 table SNG with 7 people left on Full Tilt. Top 4 cash. I was the short stack when I left, with about 2300 and I believe 150/300 blinds. When I came home later that night, It turned out I finished third. The table had closed so I couldn't see what happened, but I was pleasantly shocked to say the least. I don't understand how 4 people could be that dumb.... In other news...WHAT DOES TP/MM MEAN??????
I was wondering what this meant= Turn Pro/Make MillionsWhen put in proper context (like the Great DNA) it is quite possibly the funniest thing on the face of the planet