The Hideout

Damn, a man steps out to take advantage of Mcdonald's six piece nuggets for $1, and I miss a whole page!Anyway...
I have to say that I was a bit disappointed with Fox Sunday night TV. The Simpsons was passable, War at Home was somewhat funny, but.....For the first time in my life ever, I have to say that I did not enjoy Family Guy. And I live and die by that show. The Stewie/Brian storyline was funny, but the rest was awful.And American Dad wasn't much better. :?
I have to agree. I hadn't seen a lot of the new Family Guy eps, but this one really wasn't very funny at all. I didn't even think the Stewie/Brian fights were all that great. They owe me an instant classic next week.
sweet and sour or BBQ sauce?
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I'm out for the night. See you guys tomorrow.
Peeeeze ouuuuut
air dry that shit
You like that? :club: no one mentions Van Wilder, its always Old School, or Dodgeball, but Van Wilder was a great movie along with Road trip.
Ya, Van Wilder was great. I can probably quote that whole movie. My favorite movie is still Anchorman.
BBQ
I've been hooked on Sweet and sour with mcnuggets forever. Can't even imagine what they taste like with BBQ
I dont eat Mcdonalds. I will have the occasional fries every now and then, but their foood is pretty gross. I hate paper thin burgers that are artificially flavored.
I've been hooked on Sweet and sour with mcnuggets forever. Can't even imagine what they taste like with BBQ
They are scrumtrelescent
I'll eat KFC's popcorn chicken with BBQ, but it would be sacreligious to do it with McNuggets, at this point in life.
BBQ
I dont eat Mcdonalds. I will have the occasional fries every now and then, but their foood is pretty gross. I hate paper thin burgers that are artificially flavored.
All I eat there is the nuggets, fries, and the McRib when they have it.But Seriously, the extremely sweet coke, and salty fries keeps that place in business. There's gotta be an addictive additive in those to keep everyone coming back.
BBQ
I've actually never eaten a fastfood hamburger in my entire life.All i ever get is chicken nuggets or spicy chicken sandwiches
BBQ
All I eat there is the nuggets, fries, and the McRib when they have it.But Seriously, the extremely sweet coke, and salty fries keeps that place in business. There's gotta be an addictive additive in those to keep everyone coming back.
agreed, the pop and fries are the best of any fast food joint. I love their Coke so much.
BBQ
agreed, the pop and fries are the best of any fast food joint. I love their Coke so much.
It's like crack, but it's made more acceptable by society for some reason :club:
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:EDIT: I'm actually drinking McD's SODA right now and it's delicious
Taco Bell is the only fast food place worth going, because they are the only one with Pepsi products.Mountain Dew rules!!!
KFC???
Them too.Even though Taco Bell's food is better.
:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:EDIT: I'm actually drinking McD's SODA right now and it's delicious
and if you notice, the straws have a bigger diameter than most, so you suck that crack down faster. :club::D I might have to go get one now. :D:D
Taco Bell is the only fast food place worth going, because they are the only one with Pepsi products.Mountain Dew rules!!!
KFC???
I'm sure that's debatable, but why bother. :club::D
KFC???
No, actually, it's not.
and if you notice, the straws have a bigger diameter than most, so you suck that crack down faster. :club::D I might have to go get one now. :D:D
LOL believe it or not I actually was talking about this with my friend the other night minus the narcotic refrences.
LOL believe it or not I actually was talking about this with my friend the other night minus the narcotic refrences.
They must get a "special" formula from coca cola or something, and have a secret wherehouse that makes the "special" straws.
KFC???
No, actually, it's not.
yeah your right. totally different styles. apples and... peanuts :D or something like that.