The Hideout

lol i dint know ER was still on...thought it ended awhile ago...CSI is on in less than 2 hours... :club: but im going to the gym around 9 :D ....but i have DVR :D
I have been an avid ER fan from it's inception :D It may not be as good as it once was, but I can't stop watching!
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

FCP Tourney Tonight! Join Us Hideout members...The buy in is $20 and the game is no limit hold'em. Look for table Kidpoker (password kidpoker) in the private tournaments section.The payout structure is flat, it's going to be 10 handed tables, and there will be no rebuys. Here is the kicker: for every player that enters I'll add another $2 to the bounty on my head. So for example, if 220 people enter, there will be a $440 bounty on my head!Sign up now...
DANIEL!o man, i wish i was able to play thisdamn it
DANIEL!o man, i wish i was able to play thisdamn it
It always rocks when DN visits the Hideout :club:
i dunno bring in a laptop and get on a wireless network and you can make more money at work
yeah... I've brought in my laptop but I don't get a signal... I'd prolly have to get that set up through verizon... you know where you could be anywhere in their designated areas and be able to connect... but its like $60 a month... but I don't even play online... I'm thinking I might start though...
yeah... I've brought in my laptop but I don't get a signal... I'd prolly have to get that set up through verizon... you know where you could be anywhere in their designated areas and be able to connect... but its like $60 a month... but I don't even play online... I'm thinking I might start though...
hmm i wasnt aware you didnt play online...go figure
Yeah mengh... I'm how you say... paranoid... but I think I could make a killing on sng's and mtt...
understandable...i dont like online play that much its so boring to me but i do it because i dont have enough money to play live games
I am still waiting to hear from doublemeup as to what he doesnt understand about the bracket....
Apparently he thought he could just change the bracket as he saw fit, which is obviously not the case.Speaking of, hopefully brvheart and I will be able to play soon...
Apparently he thought he could just change the bracket as he saw fit, which is obviously not the case.Speaking of, hopefully brvheart and I will be able to play soon...
rsmbox seems to have vanished off the face of the earth i have no clue whats going on
rsmbox seems to have vanished off the face of the earth i have no clue whats going on
I haven't seen him around in a long time...
understandable...i dont like online play that much its so boring to me but i do it because i dont have enough money to play live games
I tried making a deposit straight from one of my cards one time but it didn't go through...
i know what you mean pckts i had to use my ATM card because my credit card wouldnt let me do itedit: i saw that BIG
I tried doing it with my atm/checkcard and it didn't let me... what site do you play on...

Neteller is the key....most of my cards were rejected by poker sites, but Neteller worked

Neteller is the key....most of my cards were rejected by poker sites, but Neteller worked
so you just go to neteller.com and deposit straight to there, and then you can start playing or what...
i play at FT...i never have had a site reject my card...ive played at UB, paradise, and now FT
what bank you have...
so you just go to neteller.com and deposit straight to there, and then you can start playing or what...what bank you have...
use to have citizens bank back east but now i got bank of america