The Hideout

Holy crap, I feel retarded.I had enabled comment moderation and never moderated the comments.That is now turned off.Thanks for the comments guys :club:
:D told you.. I thought I was going crazy at first when I didn't see them up there
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I like the avatar and even though I didn't have a say in it for C-Dub, it was the one I would've chosen.
yeah I love it.you know it's a good one when you find yourself staring at it for a few minutes after you post.I tend to like it because it goes well in B&W. Leah was already in B&W and I thought it gave it a really classy look, so with this one I made sure it would look as good in b&w as it did in color, andI think it actually looks better.Her shirt is amazing. Aerosmith + semi see through.sexy but classy.. how I like em :club:
I find myself staring at my avatar after I post too. I like the look too. That B & W is a real good look. Leah was a great avatar. One of my favs.
Holy crap, I feel retarded.I had enabled comment moderation and never moderated the comments.That is now turned off.Thanks for the comments guys :club:
:D told you.. I thought I was going crazy at first when I didn't see them up there
And now, good sir, I have commented on your blog!
I find myself staring at my avatar after I post too. I like the look too. That B & W is a real good look. Leah was a great avatar. One of my favs.
yeah she was a great one. That av pretty much made my name known in here, and it represented my personality on the forum fairly well.That's why I'm glad it made it in the HOF, that was the avatar everyone knew me by...very few people remember the av I had for the first 10-20 posts on here, I think DrawingDead is actually one of the few who remember it :club:
Man I'm bored. I'm gonna go grab a sandwich from White Hen now. Be back in Ten.
I'm getting a little hungry, myself. The box of Hostess Coffe Cakes in the kitchen is calling my name....If we're all here, how about a quick BIG GAME!??!
yeah she was a great one. That av pretty much made my name known in here, and it represented my personality on the forum fairly well.That's why I'm glad it made it in the HOF, that was the avatar everyone knew me by...very few people remember the av I had for the first 10-20 posts on here, I think DrawingDead is actually one of the few who remember it :club:
The one of you with your hat covering your face?Alright, GOing to get lunch now.
I'm getting a little hungry, myself. The box of Hostess Coffe Cakes in the kitchen is calling my name....If we're all here, how about a quick BIG GAME!??!
I'm down.. pick the game and i'm there!ALSO- GK... here ya go my friend...http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/8646/24...708853969dq.jpgyou know what to do
Was it the one with your hat covering your face? My avatar was the same thing? That friggin dancing badger got me known here. I bet you didn't know that for my first 600-800 posts here, I didn't have an avatar. Interesting huh? Probably not but whatever.Edit: TOP O' THE PAGE TO YA!! WOOT! WOOT!!Yo GK, LOVE, the avatar. Charlize is a smokin hottie. Couldn't you get a pic of her in a bikini though?
I'm down.. pick the game and i'm there!ALSO- GK... here ya go my friend...http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/8646/24...708853969dq.jpgyou know what to do
You rule.Lunch isn't happening for a while, so I'm up for a game. Name the place.
Was it the one with your hat covering your face? My avatar was the same thing? That friggin dancing badger got me known here. I bet you didn't know that for my first 600-800 posts here, I didn't have an avatar. Interesting huh? Probably not but whatever.Edit: TOP O' THE PAGE TO YA!! WOOT! WOOT!!Yo GK, LOVE, the avatar. Charlize is a smokin hottie. Couldn't you get a pic of her in a bikini though?
I'll try. I was checking, and this was one of my favorites.
Was it the one with your hat covering your face? My avatar was the same thing? That friggin dancing badger got me known here. I bet you didn't know that for my first 600-800 posts here, I didn't have an avatar. Interesting huh? Probably not but whatever.
yeah that was it lol. DD posted in here a few nights ago about that and it brought back memories. lol He said something along the lines of " I remember when you had 12 posts.Hat over the face.Lights out.Good stuff man"or something like that.. lol I actually miss the "Lights out" sig.. I might bring it back sometime for old time's sake.I never knew you with less than 1000 posts. I think by the time I made it to OT you were a vetnow I'm creepin up on you in post count! hahaha
Was it the one with your hat covering your face? My avatar was the same thing? That friggin dancing badger got me known here. I bet you didn't know that for my first 600-800 posts here, I didn't have an avatar. Interesting huh? Probably not but whatever.
yeah that was it lol. DD posted in here a few nights ago about that and it brought back memories. lol He said something along the lines of " I remember when you had 12 posts.Hat over the face.Lights out.Good stuff man"or something like that.. lol I actually miss the "Lights out" sig.. I might bring it back sometime for old time's sake.I never knew you with less than 1000 posts. I think by the time I made it to OT you were a vetnow I'm creepin up on you in post count! hahaha
I guess you forgot about me. What else is knew? :D Whats funny is that you and DD were the first few posters I met when I came here. I got flamed 500X by DD and you were nice to me. You probably just don't remember because I didn't have an avatar. Although I will say that by the time I came to OT, I was a Vet. And I remember that post by DD and I remember that avatar.

Name it!I just re-read the first 4 pages of The Hideout for a little history lesson :club: Whatever happened to therake_MD?CDubs first post : Page 4! (He was away for a couple days)First current regular to post: 76clubsSecond current regular to post: bigkg!

I guess you forgot about me. What else is knew? :club:  Whats funny is that you and DD were the first few posters I met when I came here. I got flamed 500X by DD and you were nice to me. You probably just don't remember because I didn't have an avatar.  Although I will say that by the time I came to OT, I was a Vet.  And I remember that post by DD and I remember that avatar.
I have a tough time distinguishing posters with no avatars. It's kind of like meeting a guy with no face.Well actually, if I were to meet a guy with no face, I'd probably remember it.Bad example, but you get it.And yeah, I was generally nice to people in the begining. I was kind of walking on egg shells and didn't want to piss the wrong people off.I forget what exactly was being discussed, probably one of those "I hate general" threads, but DD had said that he posts a lot in OT, and for me to check it out.I did, and the rest is history :-) :wink:
I'm eating mashed tatoes now.  I'm setting up a limit 5-draw game. Who's in?
I am definitely in!
Name it!I just re-read the first 4 pages of The Hideout for a little history lesson :club:  Whatever happened to therake_MD?CDubs first post : Page 4!  (He was away for a couple days)First current regular to post: 76clubsSecond current regular to post: bigkg!
I don't know what happened to the Rake but I miss him, he was the one who gave me my original Pic Champ title!!Yeah, I was a bit late on this place. I had considered leaving after all the drama with the OTC and the UYPCT. I got sick of everybody bitching and didn't post for a while.