The Hideout

Name it!I just re-read the first 4 pages of The Hideout for a little history lesson :club:  Whatever happened to therake_MD?CDubs first post : Page 4!  (He was away for a couple days)First current regular to post: 76clubsSecond current regular to post: bigkg!
I don't know what happened to the Rake but I miss him, he was the one who gave me my original Pic Champ title!!Yeah, I was a bit late on this place. I had considered leaving after all the drama with the OTC and the UYPCT. I got sick of everybody bitching and didn't post for a while.
I know what you mean - If the Hideout didn't work, I was leaving.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I guess you forgot about me. What else is knew? :club:  Whats funny is that you and DD were the first few posters I met when I came here. I got flamed 500X by DD and you were nice to me. You probably just don't remember because I didn't have an avatar.  Although I will say that by the time I came to OT, I was a Vet.  And I remember that post by DD and I remember that avatar.
I have a tough time distinguishing posters with no avatars. It's kind of like meeting a guy with no face.Well actually, if I were to meet a guy with no face, I'd probably remember it.Bad example, but you get it.And yeah, I was generally nice to people in the begining. I was kind of walking on egg shells and didn't want to piss the wrong people off.I forget what exactly was being discussed, probably one of those "I hate general" threads, but DD had said that he posts a lot in OT, and for me to check it out.I did, and the rest is history :-) :wink:
yeah same with me. I pissed A TON of people off when I first came here but I was strongly against a "Vet Only" forum and I got flamed like there was no tommorow.Jesus Christ, I'm down $15 in my $1/2 real money UB cash game 7 card stud. I've gotten sucked out on and then I had one fu.ckin full house and got no action.
What up guys...Sorry, haven't been around the past 2 days since the new semester got underway..  I'm liking this thread though.. Good stuff Golden
My first post in the Hideout :cry: Memories...
Name it!I just re-read the first 4 pages of The Hideout for a little history lesson :club:  Whatever happened to therake_MD?CDubs first post : Page 4!  (He was away for a couple days)First current regular to post: 76clubsSecond current regular to post: bigkg!
I don't know what happened to the Rake but I miss him, he was the one who gave me my original Pic Champ title!!Yeah, I was a bit late on this place. I had considered leaving after all the drama with the OTC and the UYPCT. I got sick of everybody bitching and didn't post for a while.
I know what you mean - If the Hideout didn't work, I was leaving.
Same here. I do miss bigd. He would've loved the hideout.

I came onto the hideout very late. In fact, I came to OT very late. I used to only post in General until that became just filled with stupid shit. Oh yeah in my cash game, just won a $24 pot with trip kings so I'm back to even. Woot! Woot!

haha when i first started posting here I tried to start my own group.. it crashed and burned, but BigD was the only one to respond positively :club: It probably was because of the fact that it was about winning with crappy hands, and he gave me the history of the Krablar.LOL does anyone remember the post after DN won his latest tourney? He said something along the lines of "My top pair was good enough to fade the Krablar.." :D
At least once a day I find myself hypnotically staring at that pic of Kelly....
It's a great pic.. I was torn which one I should use, and before my 2000th post I polled the hideout as to which one was better.Everybody said "I like them all" except for Hobbes, who picked this one.I had it narrowed down tot his pic or another similar one with her looking to the side, but I respect Hobbes' opinion, and since he himself always have good avatars, I took the suggestion and made it so.So if you're reading, thank you Hobbes :wink:
:-) I had to see what was going on in here after gk's post in the FMK thread. I like that Kelly pic a lot.
What up guys...Sorry, haven't been around the past 2 days since the new semester got underway..  I'm liking this thread though.. Good stuff Golden
My first post in the Hideout :cry: Memories...
I remember my first post in Off Topic.It was something along the lines of:Bump.Yeah I was the one who bumped the UYPCT. I rule.
The game is on!!! gkunit21's 5D.
Cool! I'm there
At least once a day I find myself hypnotically staring at that pic of Kelly....
It's a great pic.. I was torn which one I should use, and before my 2000th post I polled the hideout as to which one was better.Everybody said "I like them all" except for Hobbes, who picked this one.I had it narrowed down tot his pic or another similar one with her looking to the side, but I respect Hobbes' opinion, and since he himself always have good avatars, I took the suggestion and made it so.So if you're reading, thank you Hobbes :wink:
Hobbes is cool. I wish he would join the Hideout. I asked him, and he said he was already too addicted to the forum.
I am a CPA, which means I am in the middle of tax season (i.e. working 60+ hours a week). I'm already falling behind because of these forums, but after April 15th I'll probably be spending more time in here.
haha when i first started posting here I tried to start my own group.. it crashed and burned, but BigD was the only one to respond positively :club: It probably was because of the fact that it was about winning with crappy hands, and he gave me the history of the Krablar.LOL does anyone remember the post after DN won his latest tourney? He said something along the lines of "My top pair was good enough to fade the Krablar.." :D
ahahhaa..i remember it. Were you on FCP when the tourney was going on? That had to be the best couple days in FCP history. For a few days, nobody was flaming each other and everybody was just so happy for Daniel and if you were on the whole time, you felt like you won the tourney. I know it sounds weird but thats how I felt too.Do you remember Daniel coming on FCP during his break before HU in that tourney?
speaking of my avatar...WHY THE FUCK DOES IT KEEP GETTING ERASED!?!?!
..whoops :oops: nevermind :club: It's back..
I am a CPA, which means I am in the middle of tax season (i.e. working 60+ hours a week). I'm already falling behind because of these forums, but after April 15th I'll probably be spending more time in here.
good stuff man, solid posters such as yourself are always welcome here
ahahhaa..i remember it. Were you on FCP when the tourney was going on? That had to be the best couple days in FCP history. For a few days, nobody was flaming each other and everybody was just so happy for Daniel and if you were on the whole time, you felt like you won the tourney. I know it sounds weird but thats how I felt too.Do you remember Daniel coming on FCP during his break before HU in that tourney?
Yeah I was on and off that night, but I do remember coming back and hearing that he won, and saw all the celebration.. It really was a great night..I must have missed when he came on during the break.. I think I went out that night, and came back relatively early and saw the news
Yeah I was on and off that night, but I do remember coming back and hearing that he won, and saw all the celebration.. It really was a great night..I must have missed when he came on during the break.. I think I went out that night, and came back relatively early and saw the news
It was so great. I got to meet Patty and chat with her for everyday of the tournament. I spent all my time on FCP in those official threads. Daniel actually came on right when he was about to play HU for 750k!! I forget what he said but we just all wished him gl and 8 hands later...presto. It was a great celebration.

WTF?!!I had wired kings then I make fuckin 2 pair by 5th street and I know this donk has a straight draw with 68 and of course he hits on 6th street and i have to pay him off. -$10Edit: Just made a full house when my wired kings held up!!!

Dammit - I gotta run and errand for a little while. I'll be back in a bit.... :club: