• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I'll just thought, I'd better not name it something profane, if I go to CA this spring, my parents will get stuck with him.
I would love to see your parents running after your dog yelling "Pinche Guey"
You guys aren't going to believe this, but the only work I've done tonight is that I just pulled out a splinter from someones hand. :club:
you sound important to the work environment you work at...get me a job there
You guys aren't going to believe this, but the only work I've done tonight is that I just pulled out a splinter from someones hand. :club:
Yeah I know. Everyone I know wants a job here. I could proly get you a job loading planes or some sh!t :D
Yeah I know. Everyone I know wants a job here. I could proly get you a job loading planes or some sh!t :D
i guess that means i would have to move to LA...man this sucks
Hey LA ain't that bad besides traffic, smog, rising housing costs, crime...yeah I guess it is. But we still have plenty of Poker for everyone.
i got pleanty of poker in vegas but im too broke to play any games live... :cry: i was going to work at the airport because it seemed like an easy job but i never filled out an app :?
Man, you should be a valet. I heard those guys make bank in Vegas. :shock:
you have to know someone to be a valet..its like an inside job like most of the good jobs out here :? <--- im starting to love this smiley