The Hideout

You know what I love?When I'm driving home and the sign at the bank says -2 degrees.
censored :shock:
i live in nebraska
yea its kinda cool here to but its worth it
cool in las vegas is like 83, right?
na its 46 right now...brrr
in vegas?well we had a -20 windchill one day this week
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

You know what I love?When I'm driving home and the sign at the bank says -2 degrees.
i live in nebraska
The kind of day when your nuts are permanently in your chest?I used to get those when I lived in VT

So do any of you guys subscribe to Cardplayer? I've been thinking about picking up a subscription, but I haven't decided if it's worth it yet. Any suggestions?

haha i dont miss those days at all...i used to live in PA so i know all about the snow
I can't wait to get back to Vegas :club:
i live in nebraska
The kind of day when your nuts are permanently in your chest?I used to get those when I lived in VT
sounds about right....yes lvpro, i subscribe to cardplayer, and i love it....TOP OF DA PAGE SON
So do any of you guys subscribe to Cardplayer? I've been thinking about picking up a subscription, but I haven't decided if it's worth it yet. Any suggestions?
i used to and it was worht it but since i live out here now i didnt renew it and now i just get them for free at the poker room

Brilliant, thanks guys. I think I'll subscribe after all. :-)At least until I'm 21 (5 months!) and can get it from the card room myself.

Damn, that's 3 in a row where I'm either at the bottom of the page or the 2nd post on the page :club:
You're losing your touch :wink:

Watching this Aruba WPT tournament, combined with watching the limit HE tourney where he beat DN heads up, I think I'm becoming a pretty big E-Dog fan. I really enjoy watching this guy play. Almost as much as I enjoy DN.

Watching this Aruba WPT tournament, combined with watching the limit HE tourney where he beat DN heads up, I think I'm becoming a pretty big E-Dog fan. I really enjoy watching this guy play. Almost as much as I enjoy DN.
i like edogi have his book
im watching a young hellmuth at the 97 final table...he looks so different with glasses and a hat and not dressed in all black
Im trying to solve the crossword puzzle on his shirt....
LMAO :!: :!:
im watching a young hellmuth at the 97 final table...he looks so different with glasses and a hat and not dressed in all black
Im trying to solve the crossword puzzle on his shirt....
LMAO :!: :!:
lol i have to credit cheap seats with that joke.....
oh sh$t thanks for heads up. ESPN classic on sat.nites pwns
oh sh$t thanks for heads up. ESPN classic on sat.nites pwns
yea i never knew this was on here on sat nights....yay sat nights got so much better