The Hideout

Brv, has anybody tried to talk **** to you to get you to swear?
Not yet, but I'm prepared for it...lol
Sea doos...camping...drinking...sex...repeat
These weekend plans sound acceptable.Oh... and what's up everyone! I'm in the 40k dubb... $5 to whoever goes further?
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Oh... and what's up everyone! I'm in the 40k dubb... $5 to whoever goes further?
I just realized it's a rebuy.. $20 is a bit steep for a rebuy for me, so i could possibly get myself in a lot of trouble. I tend to play rebuys like DN an get very push-happy, which I'll have to restrain myself from doing too much,Sure. I'll take the $5 bet
except the midnight oil, which is the only other $20 I've played on FCP
ah... true dat.

Evening everyone!My blog has been updated with four new "To All The Girls" stories! Check it out....And I am back at work after sleeping 11 damn hours today

Thanks, it's good to be in.
Don't sweat it - you were never out :club:

I missed my chance to QUADRUPLE UP!! I flopped top set and folded on the turn when I knew someone hit a str8 or flush... and on the river came my 4th 9. I folded quads... good job me.

I missed my chance to QUADRUPLE UP!! I flopped top set and folded on the turn when I knew someone hit a str8 or flush... and on the river came my 4th 9. I folded quads... good job me.
Wheres your stack at?I just took a huge hit with AQ vs AK .. flopped the ace and tried to muscle my way to the big pot. I got a big pot, but I didn't win it. Dogdammit

Had I called with my top set... I would have around 12k right now... but as it stands I have less than 2k.29971302_l.jpg261484590_l.jpg156908241_l.jpg80d_188754263_l.jpg

Had I called with my top set... I would have around 12k right now... but as it stands I have less than 2k.
I'm up to about 3200... just doubled up with TT, vs JJ and 99flop- QTTpwned. lucky, but pwned.
$80 limit HE?
No I'm just going to play limit cash games... 3/6 maybe try some 6/12 if I feel frisky. If I feel really frisky I might enter the tourney, not a good l/h tournament player so usually I don't play those tournaments.