• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

he's doing the same thing now as a guest, he's 700+ and growing
Well yeah 20 minutes ago at 2:50EST pm. I think we need to not allow any new members and not have any guests either. It sounds harsh but I think its neccessary. We have everybody there that we NEED at least for now so nobody else needs to join. We can't run the risk of this bullshit_ happening again.

I disabled the board. I will be rebuilding it tonight and tomorrow. It will be back :club: And I am starting to agree with the "not having new members" idea.

I guess tenieght got the best of us.That Super-intelligent, good-life-having, big-penised, vaginaman got us, damn.We should bow to him, seriously.Anyways, what's up everybody?

I guess tenieght got the best of us.That Super-intelligent, good-life-having, big-penised, vaginaman got us, damn.We should bow to him, seriously.
quiet you

I'm heads-up at the end of a Omaha-8 SnG on pokerroom (Tournament Cupertino)EDIT: Took it down!! $25 for me! I'm starting to like Omaha-8

The Batcave is back in business!

The brand new Batcave and a SnG win? This is starting to be a good day!EDIT: 5555 is cool!

NOt much. How you doing? You're lucky you just got into the batcave before Teneight tried to kill it. Welcome to the Hideout.I love Fridays.Okay, I'm having difficulties wtih FT. It keeps saying there is new software to install. Anyone wanna give me a hand on what I need to do?

NOt much. How you doing? You're lucky you just got into the batcave before Teneight tried to kill it. Welcome to the Hideout.I love Fridays.Okay, I'm having difficulties wtih FT. It keeps saying there is new software to install. Anyone wanna give me a hand on what I need to do?
I get thoese popups sometimes, but it installs rght away...I mostly use stars though, so not too familiar with FTs tech stuff
I get thoese popups sometimes, but it installs rght away...I mostly use stars though, so not too familiar with FTs tech stuff
No, see this thing doesn't let me play. It just says there is new software to install. I click okay, and nothing happens. It just goes away.
No, see this thing doesn't let me play. It just says there is new software to install. I click okay, and nothing happens. It just goes away.
i dunno man, sorrydo you play FCP at all? I love the features but i cant connect here from school with the dumb firewall. i have a special patch for FT, UB and stars, but not FCP
sweet...man i gotta find something to do tonight...a couple of local home games happenin, but i dont feel like driving by myself...again
We'll see if we can get a game going.
Nevermind, I got it to work on my mac. And I do play on FCP sometimes. Usually for Hideout games.
GK, what the hell are you doing with a Mac...you need to go 'Office Space' on that piece of ****.