• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

They have a nice ring to them :club: On that note, hideout brethren, I am going to retire to my still-leaky-so-I-will-wake-up-on-the-floor-tomorrow-with-a-horribly-aching-back air mattress.Until tomorrow!

Daniel Negreanu is the coolest guy ever. And House was awesome tonight.
Damn you GK.Not posting for a while and then coming back and getting the top of the page.

Two things before I go:1. WHAT UP GK!!!2. I updated my blog, check it out! :dance:

I wish I could watch House but I work on Monday nights. I've seen a couple of episodes and really liked them. I should just get a Tivo, it's just another $5 a month. Oh, and I have never seen an episode of 24. I dont really watch much TV so I dont like series that you have to watch every episode in order to understand what's going on. I'm sure 24 is really good but I could never keep up with it even if I had a DVR

Hey, I'm fairly close to 2K.
awesome we gotta have a party for you...you can throw it yourself or have CDUBB do it for ya
I'll just have CDubb do it for me, I'm too lazy.

I just breezed through the czpoker forum and it just seems like the Army started their own forum. I guess I'm more of the joking around, having fun sort of personality that would enjoy Redpill's forum than the lets be serious, discuss really deep and philisophical ideas, sorta stuck up, with sophisticated dry humor that the Army would produce.And I really dont care if anyone or Army members take offense it's just my own observation that I and anyone else is entitled to.

Hey, I'm fairly close to 2K.
awesome we gotta have a party for you...you can throw it yourself or have CDUBB do it for ya
I'll just have CDubb do it for me, I'm too lazy.
good call thats what i did

Ok, guys I'm off to bed.I'm leaving school 3 periods early tomorrow so I'll get my homework done and get my 2000th post after work at about 11 central time. Alert CDubb and get that party planned.Later all.