The Hideout

Damn, I want to have some fun at Redpill's forum but I'm at work and dont remember my password. Can you change your password over there or are you stuck with the numeric one they assign you? Oh well, guess I'll just go to the Waffle House for break. It's always entertaining there since there's usually hookers and crackheads eating waffles, not to mention the kick ass food.
they sent it email. but you could proly have it resent. I already have ash!t load of posts over there. :club:
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I'm too tired for a party, more like a kick back.
you should never be to tired to party in the hideout it goes against everything we stand for here :club:
yeah, I suppose. FIRE IT UP!!!!!!!
I'm too tired for a party, more like a kick back.
you should never be to tired to party in the hideout it goes against everything we stand for here :club:
yeah, I suppose. FIRE IT UP!!!!!!!
i did...the dancing smileys is the best i got...your the pics posting master arent you :wink:
i still say its CW's job to come up with my party for vet status since he is the party liason...otherwise ill just keep posting and see if anyone notices
yeah, I'm more of a reaction pic post guy. Unless something comes to me.
i hear ya...i rarely if ever post pics....its just too much work for me without any reward
the reaction to my pics is all the reward I need :club:
too true...it just seems like to much work for me...searching and copying and pasting and having to switch between like 3 windows...eh not for me... :D

Mornin fellas.20 somethin pages, nice, I skimed and don't think I've missed to much.Anyways I'm back in Huntsville for a few days thank god! I've put like 1500 miles on my truck this week, my next stop is Hotlanta but thats later on this week.Holla!