Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Where is everyone?
Do I count?
Are you posting every six seconds?
No, they have a speed limit.I'm sittin here at my desk looking over my cost sheets for the cars I bought this week.I have had to write $232,000 in checks this morning.I'd stop posting if you would like.
Where is everyone?
Do I count?
No, they have a speed limit.I'm sittin here at my desk looking over my cost sheets for the cars I bought this week.I have had to write $232,000 in checks this morning.I'd stop posting if you would like.
I never said that. I'm just wondering why we're going twenty minutes without a response. What do you do anyway?
Where is everyone?
Do I count?
I never said that. I'm just wondering why we're going twenty minutes without a response. What do you do anyway?
I'm a General Manager of a car dealership here in Huntsville.I took over the car buying for all five of our stores the first part of the month. Thats why I'm on the road so much hince the name " Highway Man "
Where is everyone?
Do I count?
I'm a General Manager of a car dealership here in Huntsville.I took over the car buying for all five of our stores the first part of the month. Thats why I'm on the road so much hince the name " Highway Man "
Ah. My house is out of Laundry detergent, so I need to take a raincheck on cleaning.Is your job fun? The only job I've had is babysitting.

I popped over to czpoker for a minute. Nothing to write home about.I see doublemeup attempted a Hideout thread, which was met with this response:

Zimmer4141 Site Admin Sorry, this is going to be a more heavily modded forum against retarded crap. This is gettin shut down, sorry guys.
Guess I won't be signing up 8)
I popped over to czpoker for a minute. Nothing to write home about.I see doublemeup attempted a Hideout thread, which was met with this response:
Zimmer4141 Site Admin Sorry, this is going to be a more heavily modded forum against retarded crap. This is gettin shut down, sorry guys.
That's pretty gay considering they have an army thread.
What the hell? So, is this going to be a hardcore poker forum?

I am definitely in the modd for some poker today.I think I need to hit up and MTT....

Hey guys, whats up.Can you all do me a really big favor? One of my best friends dad died this weekend while he (my friend) was in Mexico. If you would all offer you're condolences, I would appreciate it, and I'm sure he would too.