The Hideout

Hi, ten inches of snow!It's 8 at night and so bright outside it looks like it's high noon.On a side note, my little boy got his first pair of Timberlands prior to his 2nd birthday.. he's outside stomping around right now, mainly creating accidental snow angels. hehe. Tis the season! :club:

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I ****in hate winter. We set an all time low yesterday for that day in history(blew it away by 5 degrees) No end in sight till next weekend. Were not doing enough to destroy the enviroment and encourage global warming imo.

you're lookin pretty good on that last long AFD lol
Card dead...I've only played 4 hands/// won 1..cheap loss on 3.You had 2 bad beats that I saw... one was the quads and the other was the river 5
Card dead...I've only played 4 hands/// won 1..cheap loss on 3.You had 2 bad beats that I saw... one was the quads and the other was the river 5
You win... my pocket K's lost to pocket 10'sshipped
the full house on the river was a stupid call...I actually didn't notice the board was double paired. I are dumb.
I just got the email...What happened?
My KK went against his 10 10... river came 10Still in my other one... but I have been getting my arse handed to me by the internet poker gods lately.
My KK went against his 10 10... river came 10Still in my other one... but I have been getting my arse handed to me by the internet poker gods lately.
Do you throw things when you get beat that way? cuz I do
Yeah I don't think I've won a hand yet
Yeah I don't think I've won a hand yet
In the other one... Ive got Aces and 6's... ... he's got hole jacks.Ace on the board that I raised at...didn't faze him... I push him all-in ..he calls... river Jack.2 hands later... same guy... I have pocket Aces..I push... he calls with KQoff... King on the flop... Queen on the river.I swear Poker Stars hates me.I know...BBTIDTS