• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I'd say so...but it wasn't horrible on villans part.Me button raise w QhJh big blind defends flop J8Q he open shoves and has me covered by abou 1200 or so pot had 40k in it. I call he shows 10 J and binks a 9 on the turn. GG me, the table at the time was fairly beatable imo and that pot would have really went a long way.I seem to be going fairly deep lately and I'm so close to putting together a monster streak just need a few hands like this one to go my way a few times.
I'm cashing with more regularity now, but never really making it deep into the prize pool. I'm finishing in the 70th-100th range out of the usual low-buy in crowds of 1000-1600 entrants. Overall an improvement of my tourney game, but not even close to where I wanna be.
I'm cashing with more regularity now, but never really making it deep into the prize pool. I'm finishing in the 70th-100th range out of the usual low-buy in crowds of 1000-1600 entrants. Overall an improvement of my tourney game, but not even close to where I wanna be.
I know what you mean, I'm real close myself...it seems like I'm always one big hand from going really deep...Last night in the 70k me AA in the BB and UTG shoves 5 spots from the money I call he has KQ and hits QQ flop.....that was for a 50k stack. I win that one ( like im supposed to ) and I'm in good chip position and can go on a run.
I know what you mean, I'm real close myself...it seems like I'm always one big hand from going really deep...Last night in the 70k me AA in the BB and UTG shoves 5 spots from the money I call he has KQ and hits QQ flop.....that was for a 50k stack. I win that one ( like im supposed to ) and I'm in good chip position and can go on a run.
I feel your pain...lost with AA last night also.I know it's probably not this way but I seem to lose with AA more than win on internet poker.I lost to 77 with 7 on the turn after he pushed PF.I don't know what's worse...losing when you play proper or getting donked. He was pot committed pretty much and short stacked so pocket 7's was a good hand to push on... I'm NOT going to lay down pocket Aces... falls into the category of "that's poker" I guess.Doesn't make it any easier to take though.
I feel your pain...lost with AA last night also.I know it's probably not this way but I seem to lose with AA more than win on internet poker.I lost to 77 with 7 on the turn after he pushed PF.I don't know what's worse...losing when you play proper or getting donked. He was pot committed pretty much and short stacked so pocket 7's was a good hand to push on... I'm NOT going to lay down pocket Aces... falls into the category of "that's poker" I guess.Doesn't make it any easier to take though.
I FUCKING hate " Thats Poker "......just say nice hand and STFU you know you sucked out you piece of shit so stop it already.
I FUCKING hate " Thats Poker "......just say nice hand and STFU you know you sucked out you piece of shit so stop it already.
True dat....When someone says "That's Poker" it's really saying "I got lucky".I feel myself going into a Hellmuth rant of "That guy can't even spell poker. If it weren't for luck I'd win 'em all" when I get sucked out on.

Anyone playin? I'm reg'd for a $4.40 180 man and the 5k, 10$ 6max tourney starting at 11.Anyone wanna join and do a $5 last longer?edit: 180 man just filled up, but i'm still down for the last longer in the 11pm tourney

Just had a $100 steak for anniversary dinner..... unreal how good that is.Crab cake appetizer ...I wanted to act like Chef Ramsay and ask "Is the crab fresh?" but my wife wouldn't let me. It was awesome.Butterscotch cheese cake for dessert with a VSOP Courvvoisier .... very nice.I'll take a $200 crap in the morning.Only in America.

Just had a $100 steak for anniversary dinner..... unreal how good that is.Crab cake appetizer ...I wanted to act like Chef Ramsay and ask "Is the crab fresh?" but my wife wouldn't let me. It was awesome.Butterscotch cheese cake for dessert with a VSOP Courvvoisier .... very nice.I'll take a $200 crap in the morning.Only in America.
I had a Big Mac with fries and a 24oz bottle of Powerade Strawberry-Lemonade.
I had a Big Mac with fries and a 24oz bottle of Powerade Strawberry-Lemonade.
That is teh gayAnd why the Big Mac and not the Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese?Isn't Big Mac the 3 layered thing with thousand island dressing in it?
That is teh gayAnd why the Big Mac and not the Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese?Isn't Big Mac the 3 layered thing with thousand island dressing in it?
Meh I also had a double cheeseburger for the ride home and thats clost to a QPw/CheeseNo beer till next Wedensday at about noon so Powerade till then.
Meh I also had a double cheeseburger for the ride home and thats clost to a QPw/CheeseNo beer till next Wedensday at about noon so Powerade till then.
WTH? You getting tested at work or something?
What do you do for work?Something that actually takes concentration or something?Can't ya fake it?
Refrigeration mechanic. I work around alot of 575v circuits and once got a nasty shock from a 208v circuit when hung over and not paying attention so I smartened up. Also I am working on roofs when its -20 right now so dont need my blood any thinner.
Refrigeration mechanic. I work around alot of 575v circuits and once got a nasty shock from a 208v circuit when hung over and not paying attention so I smartened up. Also I am working on roofs when its -20 right now so dont need my blood any thinner.
Let me count the ways that you are more of a man than me:1) Mechanic... of any sort2) Working in -20 degree weather3) Can eat a Big Mac 4) Proudly washes down said Big mac with a strawberry lemonade.
Let me count the ways that you are more of a man than me:1) Mechanic... of any sort2) Working in -20 degree weather3) Can eat a Big Mac 4) Proudly washes down said Big mac with a strawberry lemonade.
I hate that shit and would move to Hawaii in a second. The one thing you cant keep warm is your hands and thats what your using the most.
I hate that shit and would move to Hawaii in a second. The one thing you cant keep warm is your hands and thats what your using the most.
Question?Why not move then?think about itI often ask myself.... 'Self, why do people live in a place that's so friggin cold... a fart will freeze to their leg?'Seven brown marbles...fall from their pant leg.... they take them home and set them by the fireplace and laugh as one by one they go "FFFRRRAAAP!"
Question?Why not move then?think about itI often ask myself.... 'Self, why do people live in a place that's so friggin cold... a fart will freeze to their leg?'Seven brown marbles...fall from their pant leg.... they take them home and set them by the fireplace and laugh as one by one they go "FFFRRRAAAP!"
meh family loyalty. My dad owns the company and cant find reliable people that do are scope of work. I do love Canada, just hate -20 which actually only happens for about 1 week a year on average where I live. Ussually we hover right at about freezing for 90% of the time between November and mid March.