• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I have know I dea who you are are anymore.....Now when I read your posts you sound like a black guy to me and your not even fucking black!Jeebus man!
Picture me looking like this:tank.jpg
Hello my little green friend....I must say I haven't been feeling the hideout love lately but it might be comin'round.
it comes and gos...but will forever remain in my heartTOP: (for the computer nerds)free-hot-women-naked-pics.jpg
it comes and gos...but will forever remain in my heartTOP: (for the computer nerds)free-hot-women-naked-pics.jpg
I've got those same speakers on one of the comps upstairs.And I used to have that clock in my camper.Who is that chick?And who has had one of these?http://www.sonicdrivein.com/menu/toasterSandwiches2.jspThat's what Im considering for dinner.
While we're on the suject of computer chicks here's the one that was sent to fix my old computer....eqazr6.jpg
My peni pc seems to be acting up, got that tech support number?Is that Asia Carrera?

She was a geek squad chick and I gave her $100 to do it topless.I gave her another $100 to blow me and after that she paid me $300 to screw her. That gentlemen is what we call +EV.

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/menu/toasterSandwiches2.jspSo I got one.... eh.Disappointed .... a bit
The key to a sandwich on toast is the level of toasting. Too little, and it's just dried out bread. Too much, and it's like eating a crouton. The surface of the bread should be lightly browned but the inside should still retain some of the moistness of bread. That picture looks like a crouton.
The key to a sandwich on toast is the level of toasting. Too little, and it's just dried out bread. Too much, and it's like eating a crouton. The surface of the bread should be lightly browned but the inside should still retain some of the moistness of bread. That picture looks like a crouton.
The bread was actually the best part. I think the BBQ sauce should be replaced with mustard and the onion ring needs to be grilled onions.
Its weird when i was in my teens i never got them now if I slip up and binge on junk I get them.
I just found a 21oz bag of M&M's AND some cherry Hershey Kisses in the frig.Come over and lets get zit faced.
I think they prefer "little people" over midgets.Even mad ones.
really. hmmm I would have thought they would hate anything with little in the title. and the only reason I hate them is they pull better tail than me :club:
I fuckin hate midgets. especially mad ones
I think they prefer "little people" over midgets.Even mad ones.
if you two only knew...how...sblime...troegs mad elf ale is....oooom gggawwwwd!
if you two only knew...how...sblime...troegs mad elf ale is....oooom gggawwwwd!
Oh yea...I forgot. That's your special ale for the winter season.How much did you pick up?Isn't it only available for a short time?