• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

........I don't know what's worse. Breaking up with my girlfriend six months ago because she got tired of dating me, or the e-mail I got tonight informing me that she met someone else and has started dating and he'll prolly be at the big station event this friday.depression is an ugly animal.

........I don't know what's worse. Breaking up with my girlfriend six months ago because she got tired of dating me, or the e-mail I got tonight informing me that she met someone else and has started dating and he'll prolly be at the big station event this friday.depression is an ugly animal.
Ouch bro, that sucks the big one. It's her loss really, you're a cool, down to earth guy. Why would the snake e-mail you that? Do you guys keep in touch on a regular basis or is she trying to reopen wounds?
just tell her to "pump her brakes"... IDK what that is suppose to mean but oh well... I outta here...
Ouch bro, that sucks the big one. It's her loss really, you're a cool, down to earth guy. Why would the snake e-mail you that? Do you guys keep in touch on a regular basis or is she trying to reopen wounds?
I think she thought it would be respectful, and it was. It just sucks to hear. She wanted me to hear it from her first instead of me hearing it randomly through the station gossip train you know?edit: I dont think I would feel so bad if I were running better with poker lately.

I know why she sent the email. So he would feel exactly how he feels now.Women are vicious. Id write back and say youd love to meet him and cant wait

I know why she sent the email. So he would feel exactly how he feels now.Women are vicious. Id write back and say youd love to meet him and cant wait
if I were an *******, I would tell her I was seeing someone too.
I think she thought it would be respectful, and it was. It just sucks to hear. She wanted me to hear it from her first instead of me hearing it randomly through the station gossip train you know?edit: I dont think I would feel so bad if I were running better with poker lately.
It was respectful of her, IF that was her intentions, and since you seem like a smart dude, I trust your opinion. I guess it's just timed bad news on top of bad poker sessions. That is a terrible place to be, hopefully you find a big boobied hooker or something and go to town on her? Would that help, lol?
I know why she sent the email. So he would feel exactly how he feels now.Women are vicious.
That was my first thought, that's why i asked him, but it seems like she was doing it out of respect, like Ricker said.
It was respectful of her, IF that was her intentions, and since you seem like a smart dude, I trust your opinion. I guess it's just timed bad news on top of bad poker sessions. That is a terrible place to be, hopefully you find a big boobied hooker or something and go to town on her? Would that help, lol?
Yes, yes it would help. I need to get my head out of my *** and start dating too. The only reason I haven't is because I haven't tried. For my entire life, I haven't gone longer than three months without being in a relationship of some sort. At the very least I should go out on a date, and I have options. You know one of those girls I was talking about earlier (not the one I posted pictures of) I should ask her out. Get it out of the way. Fuck it dude, let's go bowling.
Yes, yes it would help. I need to get my head out of my *** and start dating too. The only reason I haven't is because I haven't tried. For my entire life, I haven't gone longer than three months without being in a relationship of some sort. At the very least I should go out on a date, and I have options. You know one of those girls I was talking about earlier (not the one I posted pictures of) I should ask her out. Get it out of the way. Fuck it dude, let's go bowling.
Bowling is tight, I used to bowl 150 average. Not super great, but I never got into it like most do. I was pretty ok.I think you either need to go find some woman and hit it, or start running good in pokah! Or....BOTH!
Bowling is tight, I used to bowl 150 average. Not super great, but I never got into it like most do. I was pretty ok.I think you either need to go find some woman and hit it, or start running good in pokah! Or....BOTH!
lol..it's a line from The Big Lebowski, one of my favorite all time movies.And I'd like to run well in poker again, but it's be nice to get laid at least once in the next month or so.

No if you were an *******You wouldnt say you were seeing someone else. You would be seeing someone else and have them there, and looking smoking. Twins are always preferable. Make a comment like "Yeah when the three of us get together, well its just...just special ya know" but alas youre not. Youre going to avoid the both of them minus the brief 20 second awkward meet somewhere near other people so she wont think youll cause a scene. Just let it go, never easy knowing someone else is playing games like "just the tip" "and hide the 13" black dildo up my ***" but hey youll always have something she doesnt. Your right hand.

No if you were an *******You wouldnt say you were seeing someone else. You would be seeing someone else and have them there, and looking smoking. Twins are always preferable. Make a comment like "Yeah when the three of us get together, well its just...just special ya know" but alas youre not. Youre going to avoid the both of them minus the brief 20 second awkward meet somewhere near other people so she wont think youll cause a scene. Just let it go, never easy knowing someone else is playing games like "just the tip" "and hide the 13" black dildo up my ***" but hey youll always have something she doesnt. Your right hand.
thanks, that makes me feel MUCH better.It doesn't bother me that she's having sex with someone else, I think what bothers me most of all, is just how into the relationship she was, and then...poof, nothing. It makes me feel like the whole relationship was a lie. Ugh. I need one of two things. 1) A morning show producer position open up in Las Vegas, 2) a date of my own.
thanks, that makes me feel MUCH better.It doesn't bother me that she's having sex with someone else, I think what bothers me most of all, is just how into the relationship she was, and then...poof, nothing. It makes me feel like the whole relationship was a lie. Ugh. I need one of two things. 1) A morning show producer position open up in Las Vegas, 2) a date of my own.
sorry i was being insensitive to your situation. But its been 6 months. Obv its over, and its time to move on. Im sorry for being a **** yet again tonight. But this is where you come for unedited advice. Sure if I was standing next to you and been your friend for a while I would console and agree but you know what. That attitude is not going to help you find a new date and girlfriend. You keep this mentality up, 6 months from now youre going to be right where you are now. Or you can man up this second and realize that everything happens for a reason, its been 6 months, im glad shes seeing someone else because now I can too. and go out and do it. If you want compassionate advice, I can give that too. But thats why i like asking these types of questions here. More often than not you get a real answer and sometimes thats what we need
thanks, that makes me feel MUCH better.It doesn't bother me that she's having sex with someone else, I think what bothers me most of all, is just how into the relationship she was, and then...poof, nothing. It makes me feel like the whole relationship was a lie. Ugh. I need one of two things. 1) A morning show producer position open up in Las Vegas, 2) a date of my own.3) late night Jack in the Box run
FYP
sorry i was being insensitive to your situation. But its been 6 months. Obv its over, and its time to move on. Im sorry for being a **** yet again tonight. But this is where you come for unedited advice. Sure if I was standing next to you and been your friend for a while I would console and agree but you know what. That attitude is not going to help you find a new date and girlfriend. You keep this mentality up, 6 months from now youre going to be right where you are now. Or you can man up this second and realize that everything happens for a reason, its been 6 months, im glad shes seeing someone else because now I can too. and go out and do it. If you want compassionate advice, I can give that too. But thats why i like asking these types of questions here. More often than not you get a real answer and sometimes thats what we need
No no no, as a matter of fact, I completely agree with yoru post up there. You're absolutely right, I've mourned this relationship enough. It's time to get off my *** and do something about it. I've got a new look that people seem to like, I've lost close to 30 lbs since we broke up (not that it's really showing but whatever), I do need to man up and move on. You're absolutely 100% right. And I wasn't looking for compassion, I don't really know what I was looking for, but I like to be as honest as possible about my life. No need to pretend like I'm someone I'm not anymore. She's gone and out of my life. Time to move on and stop thinking about it.
FYP
I thought about it, but the fact of the matter is, I'm not really that hungry. I was thinking about smoking a bowl, watching Heroes and studio 60 and staying up until I have to go into work later at 6am.

Play money sng with Dereeek, we both played blind, looking only if someone raised. If unraised to me in LP or the blinds, I raised automatically. In MP I called.Stats for the tourney:Statistics for 33 HandsStreet Saw Saw/Total Flop 23 70%Turn 12 36%River 7 21%Showdown 7 21%Street Won Won/Saw Won/TotalPre-flop 4 12% 12%Flop 8 35% 24%Turn 3 25% 9%River 0 0% 0%Showdown 5 71% 15%How could I NOT win?!? And WHY, OH WHY, can I not win like that for real money!? I had AA twice, raised, once i got reraised by 9T, i looked and pushed, he called, made 2 pair. Raised the other time, everyone folded, i looked, AA. :club: