The Hideout

I forgot another really juicy Rush quote:"What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use, too many whites are getting away with drug sales, too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too."
oh wait... I guarantee he still believes this also. I don't get your point.
So he still believes it's a choice to be addicted to drugs?
ABSOLUTELY!
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Damn it all, I need to go to bed so I can slave for the man again at 7am, but I want to watch WSOP New Orleans, and I am not done with my scotch yet,....Compromise...Finish scotch and 1 hour of WSOP then bed.....

Damn it all, I need to go to bed so I can slave for the man again at 7am, but I want to watch WSOP New Orleans, and I am not done with my scotch yet,....Compromise...Finish scotch and 1 hour of WSOP then bed.....
You won't miss much on the WSOP...
ABSOLUTELY!
So then he has said he is addicted to pills, but that is a choice. Why the fuck did it take him so long to quit. This guy is the biggest hipocrit in the universe.

On a side note, I have posted 118 time since 7 pm tonight.I am out of my mind.

Anyone want to rail?

So then he has said he is addicted to pills, but that is a choice. Why the fuck did it take him so long to quit. This guy is the biggest hipocrit in the universe.
You understand that this same defination makes EVERY drug addict a hypocrite, right? It's pretty obvious you are just trying to bash a conservative.
On a side note, I have posted 118 time since 7 pm tonight.I am out of my mind.
Clearly you have issues, yet somehow I have managed to post almost as much today as I have in over a year. I must be losing mine as well.
Anyone want to rail?You understand that this same defination makes EVERY drug addict a hypocrite, right? It's pretty obvious you are just trying to bash a conservative.
Im down where at?? SN?
Anyone want to rail?You understand that this same defination makes EVERY drug addict a hypocrite, right?
How? Did all drug users come out and say "all drug users are terrible people who choose to do drugs, and addiction is a choice?" Rush said this stuff on NATIONAL TELEVISION/RADIO!!!!

Nah... I 'm in the 20k guaranteed on FCP... 30 left out of 700.

Clearly you have issues, yet somehow I have managed to post almost as much today as I have in over a year. I must be losing mine as well.
It's the 10k on the horizon - right now I am poised to be either the 11th, 12th, or 13th person ever on this site to reach 10k.Interestingly, I might have already made it if they hadn't deleted UYPC.
How? Did all drug users come out and say "all drug users are terrible people who choose to do drugs, and addiction is a choice?" Rush said this stuff on NATIONAL TELEVISION/RADIO!!!!
I'm so confused. Is it not obvious to you and anyone else that taking a known addictive substance is obviously a choice? That doesn't make it less addicting.
Nah... I 'm in the 20k guaranteed on FCP... 30 left out of 700.
Ur at a nice table, near chiplead with lots of desperate folks, gl man
Ur at a nice table, near chiplead with lots of desperate folks, gl man
ty

I don't really know why a conservative like yourself supposrt drugs being illegal. It's free market capitalism at it's purest form. Where there's a demand for a product, there will inevitablly be a supply for it, illegal or not. How ever, I think worring about if Limbaugh is consistant or not is a big waist of time. The man is not writer of conservative policy or theorty. The man is an entertainer, pure and simple. While i personally don't think he's amusing, being consistant or truthful or rational isn't relly what he's going for. He's trying to stir people up, piss them off, and be as infamitory as he can possibly be so his ratings are high. I think political talk radio in gerneral is absolutely brain dead and unlistenable ( and I include "liberal" talk radio too. Air America, besides Al Franken, is pure drivel). Except for maybe Micheal Savage, who is so extreme and out there that I find his show morbidly facinating. But "political" talk radio first and foremost is entertainment. Much like "News" television stations are entertainment first. I think people get two worked up about what celebrities do and don't do, say and don't say.

Just had to smack myself for thinking about playing,...tired, drinking, wait thats when i play my A game,..no no no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't really know why a conservative like yourself supposrt drugs being illegal. It's free market capitalism at it's purest form. Where there's a demand for a product, there will inevitablly be a supply for it, illegal or not. How ever, I think worring about if Limbaugh is consistant or not is a big waist of time. The man is not writer of conservative policy or theorty. The man is an entertainer, pure and simple. While i personally don't think he's amusing, being consistant or truthful or rational isn't relly what he's going for. He's trying to stir people up, piss them off, and be as infamitory as he can possibly be so his ratings are high. I think political talk radio in gerneral is absolutely brain dead and unlistenable ( and I include "liberal" talk radio too. Air America, besides Al Franken, is pure drivel). Except for maybe Micheal Savage, who is so extreme and out there that I find his show morbidly facinating. But "political" talk radio first and foremost is entertainment. Much like "News" television stations are entertainment first. I think people get two worked up about what celebrities do and don't do, say and don't say.
Ya, I suppose you're right, but guys like Rush/O'reilly just really piss me off.
hate breaks at this stage, nice money near the top for 20 bucks how many rebuys brv?
Zero rebuys, Zero Addons.
I don't really know why a conservative like yourself supposrt drugs being illegal. It's free market capitalism at it's purest form. Where there's a demand for a product, there will inevitablly be a supply for it, illegal or not.
I didn't ever say this, so the rest is just a commentary.
How ever, I think worring about if Limbaugh is consistant or not is a big waist of time. The man is not writer of conservative policy or theorty. The man is an entertainer, pure and simple. While i personally don't think he's amusing, being consistant or truthful or rational isn't relly what he's going for. He's trying to stir people up, piss them off, and be as infamitory as he can possibly be so his ratings are high. I think political talk radio in gerneral is absolutely brain dead and unlistenable ( and I include "liberal" talk radio too. Air America, besides Al Franken, is pure drivel). Except for maybe Micheal Savage, who is so extreme and out there that I find his show morbidly facinating. But "political" talk radio first and foremost is entertainment. Much like "News" television stations are entertainment first. I think people get two worked up about what celebrities do and don't do, say and don't say.
However, this is VERY true.
Ya, I suppose you're right, but guys like Rush/O'reilly just really piss me off.
Yeah, I know, but they really shouldn't. They are just tryiing to get ratings by being inflamitory. No one who really matters in the policy or political world takes them seriously. It's sad how the general public of america does. In this post industrual world, it's become far too easy, and the lines have become far too blured, between entertainment and politics.
:BOGGLE: I don't get this at all.I have no problem with Michael Moore... I think his movies are funny/great. Absolutely false propaganda, but funny and very well made.