• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

NICE!, so the big question, you worked a 12 hour day just spent 2 hours in a nauseating (sp??) court appointed alcohol therapy class, what to do? Poker? TV?Chat? All of the above?
Dude... change your avatar... I keep thinking youre Tim Wakefield.
Scotch in hand, and my limit is 2, cause...1 im fine2 im fineand 3 = 18
Sounds like me and Vicodin lol
But I like this one. Lets see what I can find......
Yeah, a change is definitely in order

Better???...I may keep lookin but this will do for now. Dont want to be mistaken for an over the hill, knuckleballer who gives up championship homers to the yankees.I feel like such a conformist.

Better???...I may keep lookin but this will do for now. Dont want to be mistaken for an over the hill, knuckleballer who gives up championship homers to the yankees.I feel like such a conformist.
Definite improvement! :club:
what to do? Poker? TV?Chat? All of the above?
The answer apparently is, tv chat and the hidden and unlisted drink a couple scotches.
The answer apparently is, tv chat and the hidden and unlisted drink a couple scotches.
I'll throw down a vicodin to keep the mood...
Take it easy, Rush.
meh - at most I take a half at a time.... when I happen to get some which is infrequent
meh - at most I take a half at a time.... when I happen to get some which is infrequent
I'm just playing, it was more of a Rush burn than a "you have a problem" comment lol
I'll throw down a vicodin to keep the mood...
Tis better to have and not need, than to need and not have....Off topic, why does national geographic and discovery feel the need to show wild animals mating for no apparent reason?Click....Click....
I'm just playing, it was more of a Rush burn than a "you have a problem" comment lol
I know man - hell, I don't know what I would do if I had Rush's stash lolTOP ON THE WAYeva-mendes.jpg
I really don't think you should make fun of people who are simply victims of drug use. As a democrat, you should want to build him up to hero status, all the while, blaming the drug companies for making prescription drugs that are addicting.SW
Much much better... thank you!!
all the while, blaming the drug companies for making prescription drugs that are addicting
What good is a drug to a drug company if its not addicting or doesnt fix the problem, but rather gets you by, or on to your next fix?
What good is a drug to a drug company if its not addicting or doesnt fix the problem, but rather gets you by, or on to your next fix?
Spoken like a little 76clubs urban achiever... nh.I love Eva... nice top Goldy
I really don't think you should make fun of people who are simply victims of drug use. As a democrat, you should want to build him up to hero status, all the while, blaming the drug companies for making prescription drugs that are addicting.
Please to be describing how Rush is a victim of drug use....

I wouldn't give Rush crap about being a drug addict if he didn't say stuff like this:“Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.”"When you strip it all away, Jerry Garcia destroyed his life on drugs. And yet he's being honored, like some godlike figure. Our priorities are out of whack, folks.""I want to let you read along with me a quote from Jerry Colangelo about substance abuse, and I think you'll find that he's very much right…"I know every expert in the world will disagree with me, but I don't buy into the disease part of it. The first time you reach for a substance you are making a choice. Every time you go back, you are making a personal choice. I feel very strongly about that."... What he's saying is that if there's a line of cocaine here, I have to make the choice to go down and sniff it….And his point is that we are rationalizing all this irresponsibility and all the choices people are making and we're blaming not them, but society for it. All these Hollywood celebrities say the reason they're weird and bizarre is because they were abused by their parents. So we're going to pay for that kind of rehab, too, and we shouldn't. It's not our responsibility. It's up to the people who are doing it. And Colangelo is right."I have a solution for Mrs. [Jocelyn] Elders. I mean, if she wants to legalize drugs, send the people who want to do drugs to London and Zurich and let's be rid of them. Now...The problem with legalizing drugs is, it's just another abhorrent example of human behavior that we've suddenly decided, "Hey, we can't handle it. We've given up and we're going to sanction the destruction of lives. We're going to let you destroy your life. We're going to make it easy, and then all of us who accept the responsibilities of life and don't destroy our lives on drugs--we'll pay for whatever messes you get into."... "I'm appalled at people who simply want to look at all this abhorrent behavior and say, "Hey, you know, we can't control it anymore. People are going to do drugs anyway. Let's legalize it." It's a dumb idea. It's a rotten idea, and those who are for it are purely, 100 percent selfish."

Alright then...EDIT: By the way, the Vicodin is legit - and even though the old person jokes will now quadruple....I have early on-set arthritis in my shoulder:ducks:

I forgot another really juicy Rush quote:"What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with drug use, too many whites are getting away with drug sales, too many whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too."

I wouldn't give Rush crap about being a drug addict if he didn't say stuff like this:“Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.”"When you strip it all away, Jerry Garcia destroyed his life on drugs. And yet he's being honored, like some godlike figure. Our priorities are out of whack, folks.""I want to let you read along with me a quote from Jerry Colangelo about substance abuse, and I think you'll find that he's very much right…"I know every expert in the world will disagree with me, but I don't buy into the disease part of it. The first time you reach for a substance you are making a choice. Every time you go back, you are making a personal choice. I feel very strongly about that."... What he's saying is that if there's a line of cocaine here, I have to make the choice to go down and sniff it….And his point is that we are rationalizing all this irresponsibility and all the choices people are making and we're blaming not them, but society for it. All these Hollywood celebrities say the reason they're weird and bizarre is because they were abused by their parents. So we're going to pay for that kind of rehab, too, and we shouldn't. It's not our responsibility. It's up to the people who are doing it. And Colangelo is right."I have a solution for Mrs. [Jocelyn] Elders. I mean, if she wants to legalize drugs, send the people who want to do drugs to London and Zurich and let's be rid of them. Now...The problem with legalizing drugs is, it's just another abhorrent example of human behavior that we've suddenly decided, "Hey, we can't handle it. We've given up and we're going to sanction the destruction of lives. We're going to let you destroy your life. We're going to make it easy, and then all of us who accept the responsibilities of life and don't destroy our lives on drugs--we'll pay for whatever messes you get into."... "I'm appalled at people who simply want to look at all this abhorrent behavior and say, "Hey, you know, we can't control it anymore. People are going to do drugs anyway. Let's legalize it." It's a dumb idea. It's a rotten idea, and those who are for it are purely, 100 percent selfish."
I really don't want to take the time to point out the obvious... butEvery single one of those quotes, I guarantee he still believes. Do you seriously think that there are people on coke that think it should be legal? maybe like 1 or 2 out of 20 million.
I really don't want to take the time to point out the obvious... butEvery single one of those quotes, I guarantee he still believes. Do you seriously think that there are people on coke that think it should be legal? maybe like 1 or 2 out of 20 million.
So he still believes it's a choice to be addicted to drugs?