movie quote game

person 1: Remember -------, nobody screws with me. person 2: Well, maybe you'll meet the right girl and all of that will change.
Okay this one maybe a tough one.Hint: 80's movie......Steve Guttenberg
Police Academy?
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!
From the '70's. Well-known (I think) comedy.
Buford T. Justice in Smokey and the bandit
Yes, pudding pops all around!
"Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood. They had all this foreign censored. They didn't have censored on my brother, man. "
Boys in the Hood. Or is it Boyz N the Hood?
That was a strike-out. But that was a good-looking strike-out. Real good.  I mean, you look good when you strike out, man. When I strike out, it looks nasty, man. But at least you look good, man.
I wanna say Major League but i dont think thats it.........and im trying hard not to cheat
That was a strike-out. But that was a good-looking strike-out. Real good.  I mean, you look good when you strike out, man. When I strike out, it looks nasty, man. But at least you look good, man.
I wanna say Major League but i dont think thats it.........and im trying hard not to cheat
Nope, it's not a baseball movie (but this was a baseball scene).
That was a strike-out. But that was a good-looking strike-out. Real good. I mean, you look good when you strike out, man. When I strike out, it looks nasty, man. But at least you look good, man.
hmmmmmmm
That was a strike-out. But that was a good-looking strike-out. Real good. I mean, you look good when you strike out, man. When I strike out, it looks nasty, man. But at least you look good, man.
hmmmmmmm
and has Bill Murray in a small role...
hmmmmmmm
What decade?
hmmmmmmm
What decade?
late 90's

I don't smoke, and Caroline just quit.Really. Just quit huh. So where are they? Where are they Caroline?In the living room behind the chessboard.(and if anyone guesses before I get back in the morning, go 'head and throw a new one up)

I don't smoke, and Caroline just quit.Really.  Just quit huh.  So where are they?  Where are they Caroline?In the living room behind the chessboard.(and if anyone guesses before I get back in the morning, go 'head and throw a new one up)
that's the ref

this is easy but appropriateThe man you just killed was just released from prison. He got caught at a company warehouse full of hot items. He could've ****in' walked. All he had to do was say my dad's name, but he didn't; he kept his ****ing mouth shut. And did his ****in' time, and he did it like a man. He did four years for us. So, Mr. Orange, you're tellin' me this very good friend of mine, who did four years for my father, who in four years never made a deal, no matter what they dangled in front of him, you're telling me that now, that now this man is free, and we're making good on our commitment to him, he's just gonna decide, out of the ****ing blue, to rip us off? Why don't you tell me what really happened?

this is easy but appropriateThe man you just killed was just released from prison. He got caught at a company warehouse full of hot items. He could've censored' walked. All he had to do was say my dad's name, but he didn't; he kept his censored mouth shut. And did his censored' time, and he did it like a man. He did four years for us. So, Mr. Orange, you're tellin' me this very good friend of mine, who did four years for my father, who in four years never made a deal, no matter what they dangled in front of him, you're telling me that now, that now this man is free, and we're making good on our commitment to him, he's just gonna decide, out of the censored blue, to rip us off? Why don't you tell me what really happened?
Reservoir Dogs

Sum you should have posted a quote...well now its my chance to post another so..."whats wrong with lumbar yards... I own two of them""I notice you don't spend too much time there""I'm not really sure where they are..."

Sum you should have posted a quote...well now its my chance to post another so..."whats wrong with lumbar yards... I own two of them""I notice you don't spend too much time there""I'm not really sure where they are..."
Caddyshack
Caddyshack
why no post?go with it man...