movie quote game

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, horses're fascinating animals. Dumb as fenceposts but very intuitive. In that way they're not too different from high school girls: they may not have a brain in their head but they do know all the boys want to fuck 'em."

no that was All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets

no that was All the animals come out at night - censored, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets
really? I thought for sure that wss Taxi Driver...
no that was All the animals come out at night - censored, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets
really? I thought for sure that wss Taxi Driver...
It most certainly was Taxi Driver. I think Keith was just adding another quote from the same movie.As for your quote.... hmmm I'm stumped.
"Yeah, horses're fascinating animals. Dumb as fenceposts but very intuitive. In that way they're not too different from high school girls: they may not have a brain in their head but they do know all the boys want to fuck 'em."
Animal house?
No, way off, in fact...It's not a comedy.
Animal house?
The Ring
Animal house?
The Ring
ehh, googled it... I actually haven't seen this one.
Animal house?
The Ring
No, mid '90's movie.

Sin City?(my guess for the taxi driver quote in way to late and wrong just the same)as for the horse one.......i would guess seabiscut....don't know of any other movies involving horses from the mid 90's