why does daniel look so happy when he's playing ?

Daniel always looks extremely happy when he's playing poker. I envy him. I wish I could be like that. Then you see other players like Barry Greenstein who look like they have World War III going off inside their heads. How does Daniel do it? It looks like he plays with no fear.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's doing what he loves and what he was born to do, and that's bound to make anyone happy.

I remember seeing some sort of televised event which included the likes of Phil Gordon, Ted Forrest, and Daniel seated at the same table among several other big names which I can't remember.Well in this particular event the network hooked up the players with a device that showed their heart rate. Every pot Daniel was involved in had showed his heart rate to be at nearly a 'normal' level. Conversely, every pot that Gordon was involved in had showed such a skyrocketing heart rate that the announcers were afraid he would need a hospital!Fellas, this shows that pros like Gordon ARE HUMAN just like the rest of us. Yet, it proved Daniel to be a God amongst men. What a guy... so calm and collected. I envy thee.... because my heart rate is eccstatic at the tables and I'm afraid it may jump out of my chest one day.How does he do it?

He's richHas big houseHas somewhat of a hot wifeHis own websiteHis own video gameHis own bookShould I go on...
Yep all that..............plus the fact he doesn't live at home in his mums basement.

Well, he does seem to have a pretty decent life. It also seems that he gets more little conversations, which I would assume gives him vocal tells during the hands against each other. I've also always heard that it's better to be friendly at a table because someone may go easier on you or at least not feel so bad losing money to someone who was their "friend." I think he's actually enjoying himself and using it for information.

Well, he does seem to have a pretty decent life. It also seems that he gets more little conversations, which I would assume gives him vocal tells during the hands against each other. I've also always heard that it's better to be friendly at a table because someone may go easier on you or at least not feel so bad losing money to someone who was their "friend." I think he's actually enjoying himself and using it for information.

damn teaknight, you're really running thin with just about everyone right now, eh?it seems like everyone's arguing with you about something or another, and if it's just going to be "F U, ignore my posts if you don't like them" every time, i have a feeling you're going to be banned instead of ignored.such a shame, because i do get a kick out of the avatar :club:

nah..i'll pass, but it did make my chuckle inside  :club:
Why'd you edit your last post twice, dick bag?Because I quoted you, and brought to attention that you were going to make fun of my dead friend again?Then, when you realized I quoted you, you went back and put it back in there so you wouldn't look like you were hiding anything.The edits never go away.At least you're not a complete fucking moron.Reference my dead friend again--seriously, I dare you.

wtf? who ever said anything about your friend? i wouldn't go that low...EVERplease stop assuming things again. stop drinking too because it seems like you are either drunk or high.btw, i edited it my posts because i made a typo, nothing else. hahapupsta...what did i do to cause problems here? dranwing dead is always try to flame me. what should i do then? nothing?sorry, next time i'll just go to govenator or the admin. about the harrasment i'm getting by drawingdead. he is probably trying to get me banned. once again, i did nothing wrong. teneight

jesus christ man...i assumed the "jopke about your..." meant something stupid like c0ck size...but joking about someone's dead friend?that's messed up, man. maybe that ban is warranted...

pupsta..where did i ever say anything about his friend? WHERE IN MY POST. please stop assuming things because i would never go that low about someones death. i do have a heart.wow, it just seems like everyone is trying to accuse me of something i never did.i will PM the ADMIN and GOvenator just know about this thread and let them know ahead of time whats going on before they start to "assume" things againteneightedit: the jopke was about his horrible taste in a few bands...and how he called himself a fan of a certain band but didnt know anything about them. he then did some research and gave me a few facts just to try and convince me