Money making Sites for SNG'z your Opinion!?!?!?

I want to switch to just one or two sites and just concentrate on them.Lately Iv been jumping around many difference sites playing SNGs.And I have had low winnings lately.What I'd like to know in your opinion which site has made you the most $$$$. I play between $10-$30 SNGs. There two sites that i refuse to spend not 1 more cent on. But I'll keep that to myself till I read your response.In hopes that I don't get flamed for this question.

Just a tip, don't put multiple punctuation marks in your titleor say SNG'z, as if Sit n Gos have gone gangsta or something.BTW, FullTilt and UB. Others will reccomend Stars but I don't.

I want to switch to just one or two sites and just concentrate on them.Lately Iv been jumping around many difference sites playing SNGs.And I have had low winnings lately.What I'd like to know in your opinion which site has made you the most $$$$. I play between $10-$30 SNGs. There two sites that i refuse to spend not 1 more cent on. But I'll keep that to myself till I read your response.In hopes that I don't get flamed for this question.
I usually play at a site called BetonUSA.com. It's not as popular as the others but I've had some good games there and some good winnings. I keep a stats sheet of each match or cash game I play and whether I am up or down afterwards (So I can recall later at what I am doing better at)I usually do the $20 or $30 SnGs there and have had good success. When I started there with a meesly $20 deposit on Nov 11th, I was up to around $480 by the 24th. I recommend playing there a few times to see what you think.. Not a lot of great players so it's quite easy to cash in the money for the SnGs and the cash games are pretty much like stealing candy from a baby.

UB. Best blind structure, you can play super-tight or super aggressive.Party Poker had worst players, but skill factor is less because of the crappy blinds and starting chips (800, blinds go up every 10 hands. On UB, you get 1500 chips, and blinds go up every 10 minutes.)

doylesroom/pokertreeThese are the same site just different skins, I hear its linked with alot of sites from england and others that I dont know of... One way im pretty certain of this is that when u type in Tosser or tossa in the chat box, it gets censored(its an english swear for ****** or something I think).Anyways. They have SnGs ranging from .10 to 1000.10% vigorishthe full games are 9 handed rather than the 10 some players are used to. They also have 6 player sngs and headsup sngsU start with 2K and blinds start at 20-40then 30-60, 50-100, 1-2. 2-4, 3-6, 4-8 etc4 different speedsTurbo- every minute the blinds go upSpeed- 3 minutesRegular- 8 minutesExtended- 12 minutestop 3 get paid, percentages I cant recall, in a 100+101st = 4502nd = 2703rd = 180something like that, been awhile since ive playedDecent structure and plenty of bad players. Once u move over the 50 dollar sit and gos it turns into a bit of a shark tank and I dont recommend it unless you develop solid book on most of the regulars.

Party.
Party sng structure is atrociousI mean seriously take off the pp hat, t-shirt, sweatshirt, pull-over, hat, underwear, and sticker.
Structure isn't that bad. You people just like to complain about it. I, and many others, do perfectly fine over there.
Structure isn't that bad. You people just like to complain about it. I, and many others, do perfectly fine over there.
Now we all know you do fine there :roll: How is a structure that increase blinds every 10 hands with a starting stack of 800 chips not that bad?PPs sngs are equivalents to most sites turbos but with less chips
Now we all know you do fine there :roll: How is a structure that increase blinds every 10 hands with a starting stack of 800 chips not that bad?PPs sngs are equivalents to most sites turbos but with less chips
It teaches you to play the short stack, to steal blinds, to defend blinds, and to exploit opponents. Though it would be better if they changed the structure, it's not horrible as it is.But, what do I know....:roll:

I know BetonUSA I placed on a (Live) money event they sponsored last year (Pokerbowlusa.com). When it goes to Prima skins, and I'm not a big fan of there software. But I'll give them a try.UB, Fulltilt sounds good. Party scares me . I learned the game from there site many many many moons ago. And made my first online deposit with them too. And had a horror story with there Customer care. I vowed never to go back to them. I'm sure they have allot fishy there but I would have to give it some real hard thought before I go back to them.Any thoughts on Noble,Titan,CD,VIP,Fair, those type skin sites for SNG??

Party SNG's are horrid. It's a complete shit chute. The blinds double every 10 hands and you start with half as many chips as most sites. The players are bad, which would be good with a normal blind structure but the party structure doesn't allow TAG players to make plays. It is basically a card catching contest. If you are a decent player you shouldn't have to much of a hard time cashing but you could do so with much more consistently on a site with a normal blind structure. I've heard that UB, Full Tilt, and Stars are all good for sng's. Apparently stars has the most donks as they have the 2nd most players of any site behind party (I think).

It teaches you to play the short stack, to steal blinds, to defend blinds, and to exploit opponents. Though it would be better if they changed the structure, it's not horrible as it is.But, what do I know....:roll:
See now couldn't you have said that at first instead of doing ur PP comerical. I mean as a moderator you should be more helpful right?
Any thoughts on Noble,Titan,CD,VIP,Fair, those type skin sites for SNG??NEVER go to any noble skin for anything, censored poker sites ever do not go to noble i repeat DO NOT
Wow that bad huh?
Party SNG's are horrid. It's a complete censored chute. The blinds double every 10 hands and you start with half as many chips as most sites. The players are bad, which would be good with a normal blind structure but the party structure doesn't allow TAG players to make plays. It is basically a card catching contest. If you are a decent player you shouldn't have to much of a hard time cashing but you could do so with much more consistently on a site with a normal blind structure. I've heard that UB, Full Tilt, and Stars are all good for sng's. Apparently stars has the most donks as they have the 2nd most players of any site behind party (I think).
Nope, the blinds dont double every 10 hands, I'm a TAG player and do perfectly fine and nope, it's not a card catching contest. It's pretty easy to cash and since the games dont usually go over 45 min, you can get more games in than at a site such as stars, FT, or UB.
Party SNG's are horrid. It's a complete censored chute. The blinds double every 10 hands and you start with half as many chips as most sites. The players are bad, which would be good with a normal blind structure but the party structure doesn't allow TAG players to make plays. It is basically a card catching contest. If you are a decent player you shouldn't have to much of a hard time cashing but you could do so with much more consistently on a site with a normal blind structure. I've heard that UB, Full Tilt, and Stars are all good for sng's. Apparently stars has the most donks as they have the 2nd most players of any site behind party (I think).
Nope, the blinds dont double every 10 hands, I'm a TAG player and do perfectly fine and nope, it's not a card catching contest. It's pretty easy to cash and since the games dont usually go over 45 min, you can get more games in than at a site such as stars, FT, or UB.
The blinds go 10/15, 15/30, 25/50 and then pretty much double from there. So yes they basically double every 10 hands. Stop trying to make party SNG's look legit. They are 100% card catching contests. You said it yourself. They only last 45 minutes... How can you have a 10 person tourney that lasts 45 minutes and not call it a card catching contest. Yeah thats what i thought.
The blinds go 10/15, 15/30, 25/50 and then pretty much double from there. So yes they basically double every 10 hands. Stop trying to make party SNG's look legit. They are 100% card catching contests. You said it yourself. They only last 45 minutes... How can you have a 10 person tourney that lasts 45 minutes and not call it a card catching contest. Yeah thats what i thought.
who the fuck are you?Anyway, I dont think 100/200 to 150/300 to 200/400 to 300/600 is doubling the blinds. Ya, that's what I thought. YSAPKY
How can you have a 10 person tourney that lasts 45 minutes and not call it a card catching contest. I like guys.
You can have a 10 person tourney that lasts 45 minutes when they are full of donkeys who 1)bluff off all their chips 2)think any pair is good 3)have 50% vpip early on, dont make any hands then check fold trying to make the money so all you have to do is steal their blind. Pretty simple.
Party SNG's are horrid.  It's a complete censored chute.  The blinds double every 10 hands and you start with half as many chips as most sites.  The players are bad, which would be good with a normal blind structure but the party structure doesn't allow TAG players to make plays.  It is basically a card catching contest.  If you are a decent player you shouldn't have to much of a hard time cashing but you could do so with much more consistently on a site with a normal blind structure.  I've heard that UB, Full Tilt, and Stars are all good for sng's.  Apparently stars has the most donks as they have the 2nd most players of any site behind party (I think).
I didn't say it was difficult to place in the money. I just said a TAG player could do so with much more consistency if he played using another blind structure. Why get such an attitude? Am I not allowed to make an argument against party poker? Is this KingAustin's forum? All hail king austin... Let us all bow before Party poker and it's superior sit n go blind structure. You are an ignorant **** if you think party's blind structure is advantageous to a good player.
Party SNG's are horrid.  It's a complete censored chute.  The blinds double every 10 hands and you start with half as many chips as most sites.  The players are bad, which would be good with a normal blind structure but the party structure doesn't allow TAG players to make plays.  It is basically a card catching contest.  If you are a decent player you shouldn't have to much of a hard time cashing but you could do so with much more consistently on a site with a normal blind structure.  I've heard that UB, Full Tilt, and Stars are all good for sng's.  Apparently stars has the most donks as they have the 2nd most players of any site behind party (I think).
I didn't say it was difficult to place in the money. I just said a TAG player could do so with much more consistency if he played using another blind structure. Why get such an attitude? Am I not allowed to make an argument against party poker? Is this KingAustin's forum? All hail king austin... Let us all bow before Party poker and it's superior sit n go blind structure. You are an ignorant censored if you think party's blind structure is advantageous to a good player.
First of all, you're the one who started out with an attitude. Just curious, how many SNGs have you played at party? I'm assuming not very much. You are pretty retarded if you dont see the points that have already been made about the faster blind structure of PP's sngs. You usually get 2 kinds of donks at the tables, the weak/tight players who are just trying to cash and the super aggressive donks who push every hand because they think the blinds are going up too fast. Hmmmmm, how can I exploit these players............ pretty simple. I have a decent ROI at the tables and will continue playing since it's easy cash and I can get a few done in under an hour.I'll gladly take a lower ROI if I can get about 33% or more SNG's within the same time it takes to finish another site's SNG.Good day, twat.

PartyThe games are so exploitable. If you have any idea of ICM, and bubble play, the fast structure works to your advantage. Also, fast structures = more games. If you're a winning player, more games = more $$.Why should I play against better players at Fulltilt for a longer period of time to win less money (FT is 9 handed, while party is 10 handed), when I can get more games against weaker competition at Party?