check this guy out surfing without water

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ah...wow...that's hysterical?Wait...no, it isn't. You know, if you make a post about trying to earn everyone's respect, posting mean-spirited pathetic shite like this might not do the trick. nh.

Your privelages were removed for posting any images using bbcode because of your past online behaviour. So you start a thread in general and ask someone else to post pictures for you. Turns out the picture is your apparent cousin 'surfing' on a homeless person. Every mod we have has requested your ban over the past couple of months and I've resisted thinking you were better then that. Turns out this is the type of person I've been protecting and holding off removing from the forum... Good to know.

Wow. Your cousin really is a pathetic turd. I don’t wish a big hurt on a lot of people, but I can honestly say that I hope one day he finds himself all prettied-up and pigtailed and bent over the prison laundry, on the receiving end of a train of greasy sex-starved Aryan Brotherhood biker dudes. And if you were the one who took that picture, I hope you’re next in line.If you just found that pic somewhere on the net and had nothing to do with it, then I just hope you get a good flaming, and that you feel properly moronic about it, because that’s about as funny as setting a stray puppy on fire.

You take your car to work, I'll take my board..When you're out fuel, I'm still afloat...All along the under tow is stregthening it's hold...I Never thought it'd come to this, now I can never get home.I'll miss you if you get banned, 10 8

You take  your car to work, I'll take my board..When you're out fuel, I'm still afloat...All along the under tow is stregthening it's hold...I Never thought it'd come to this, now I can never get home.I'll miss you if you get banned, 10 8
nice weezer reference
Your privelages were removed for posting any images using bbcode because of your past online behaviour. So you start a thread in general and ask someone else to post pictures for you. Turns out the picture is your apparent cousin 'surfing' on a homeless person. Every mod we have has requested your ban over the past couple of months and I've resisted thinking you were better then that. Turns out this is the type of person I've been protecting and holding off removing from the forum... Good to know.
na na na nana na na nahey hey hey
You take  your car to work, I'll take my board..When you're out fuel, I'm still afloat...All along the under tow is stregthening it's hold...I Never thought it'd come to this, now I can never get home.I'll miss you if you get banned, 10 8
Great song.

Guessing this wasn't the response he was looking for when he made this post.I'm also guessing that, miraculously, that will turn out to NOT be his cousin and he didn't in fact take those pictures. Not that he'd be trying to save face...just that that's the way it happened all along.

i dont see anything funny or entertaining about someone walking on a homeless guy...
Yeah, wouldn't it be great if it was like, a Veteran of some kind? Like maybe someone who came back home from Viet nam a little fucked up and fell on some hard times?That'd be great, right?Right?