check this guy out surfing without water

i just wanted to share a picture with everyone. guess people dont like this for a reason.i'm positive that the replies would be totally different if someone else made this thread. probably negative replies, but not as bad as the replies i got. everyone need to stop been little girls once in a while. lighten up, this is off topic.this thread isnt ban worthyteneight

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wanted to share a picture with everyone. guess people dont like this for a reason.i'm positive that the replies would be totally different if someone else made this thread. probably negative replies, but not as bad as the replies i got. everyone need to stop been little girls once in a while. lighten up, this is off topic.this thread isnt ban worthyteneight
i like you teneight, or at least used to, and this made me mad. i would act the same even if it was wang that posted that
This is probably true, but not the point.If you're gonna do it... Next time don't mess around with what it really is. Don't pretend that it's you, or anyone you know if it's not. You always find a way to come right up to the line of going too far, but not quite going over. Why must you always flirt with being out of line? Just keep it together and stop doing that and things will be much better.If you just represented the pics for what they were, then I doubt you'd have this type of reaction... but you had to falsify what it was, and in that, you're just causing trouble. Just stop flirting with the line... It'll help.
because i posted pictures that I Found in another forum and decided to share it with you guys? if so, go ahead and hate me. i'm sure you hate a lot of people in this forum i guess
i never said i hated you. normally i dont mind you at all. this was just a pointless thread.
Bolded portion; Probably because not everyone else has toed that "ban-worthy line" so closely and so many times.

If a drop of water falls into a bucket, it is just a drop of water. If drops of water continue to fall into a bucket, eventually, you have a bucket full of water.teneight... it is not each thing you do separately, it is the sum of all of the little things put together. Stop acting so innocent. No one is buying it.Also, no one is out to get you. So, don't try to start that angle again. The mods have treated you more than fair. We are not naive. We just gave you a long rope. I am locking this thread because I honestly can not see anything being added to it of any value.