*******official: otc4life thread********

I was just thinking about Teneight's top 10 resolution.  I have to say I don't think you can do it.  Those Army guys are crazy, I was in there a few weeks ago,  they literally have people I've never heard of with 4,000+ posts.  I've really never seen them in General, OT, or Strat, and my memory is pretty sick.
they're pretty touchy about this subject
  • Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please dont use this as an official up your post count thread. we dont need a posts that tells us "page 10" every single new page. no offense golden, i just dont want it to turn into the new up your post count.i want posts on here to be bettter than +1 or page 10teneight
sorry. forgot you were a mod.
he is now. its part of a bet he made with don giovanni
I was just thinking about Teneight's top 10 resolution.  I have to say I don't think you can do it.  Those Army guys are crazy, I was in there a few weeks ago,  they literally have people I've never heard of with 4,000+ posts.  I've really never seen them in General, OT, or Strat, and my memory is pretty sick.
I know what you mean. How does Renea have nearly 10k? She only posts in Army.
nah done edit itanyways, pupsta, you're welcome. i didnt want your thread to get involved in any way  anyways, my g/f wants me to go over, but im playing a tournament. she then starte dto bit#ch at me for not going over. lol girls
They really need to accept that the hierarchy goes Poker, Food, Women.
Hey GK, how many posts did you lose?
+1
please dont use this as an official up your post count thread. we dont need a posts that tells us "page 10" every single new page. no offense golden, i just dont want it to turn into the new up your post count.i want posts on here to be bettter than +1 or page 10teneight
don't tell her that.she'll fly off the handle.

i started posting in OT when general turned into crap, and then i found the army and like pretty much everyone there, that's why i post mostly in there.but you'll still see me in strat occasionally (only because DDinDM threatened to sodomize me if i don't contribute to something other than OT)so i'm a multitasking army person :club:

don't tell her that.she'll fly off the handle.
word?
i started posting in OT when general turned into crap, and then i found the army and like pretty much everyone there, that's why i post mostly in there.but you'll still see me in strat occasionally (only because DDinDM threatened to sodomize me if i don't contribute to something other than OT)so i'm a multitasking army person :club:
word!
wow econ. that was a sweet burn towards her.hahahahaanyways, +1 just to try and reach my goal.
Instead of completely banning +1s, perhaps they can accepted if used sparingly and not all the time.

Perhaps this thread will become what we always wanted the other to be: Original, fun, and donkey-proof.

sum41...stop cluttering this thread. i will ask the mods to lock you out of OT if you don't stopteneight
word?
Seriously, cut the shit.

I have a feeling gov and admin are waking up to a ton of OTC PMs tomorrow.Personally, I sent two, asking for a sticky.

Who's up for an OTC strike if the moderation keeps going the way it is?
It won't do any good. Cooler heads should prevail.
I have a feeling gov and admin are waking up to a ton of OTC PMs tomorrow.Personally, I sent two, asking for a sticky.
I should probably send some, but have no idea what to say. I'm just in shock about this strict moderation.
sum41...stop cluttering this thread. i will ask the mods to lock you out of OT if you don't stopteneight
i'm seriously not trying to start anything with you, but...what merit do you have to lock anybody out of anything?if the mods won't lock people out of OT to stay out of the army thread, why would they lock people out of OT to keep people out of your OTC thread?