*******official: otc4life thread********

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, I recieved some complaints about the thread, I PMed theresea about it, and the both of us decided that the final call should be for admin or gov. They deleted it becuase it was rather useless for this forum. If anyone has anymore questions about the thread, PM or email admin or gov. I now consider the matter closed
complaints....hmmmppeople complain over men in underwear, where did we see men in underwear, wait...kowboykoop made all those posts with scandally clad men in his posts in that thread**** off KK

Don't bother. Although it would be fun to throw a "+1" in the army thread once in a while. I suppose we can just grow this thread now.Teneight with the level-head!LONG LIVE OTC

So how many posts did people lose? I lost around 240. I am pretty sure teneight and gkunit lost a bunch.

i lost about 1000 posts. anyways, leave the FCPHA thread alone, we don't want to cause problems with them. anyways, the mods will just delete the post since most of them post in the FCPHA threadteneight

Good point. I am afraid of going into that thread anyway, cause I took a beating the one time I posted there.

Well guys, I guess I have vented my anger for the evening. And thus, the Up Your Post Count thread (my personal favorite) is gone.To show it proper respect I will have the RIP in my sig indefinitely.I'm out - see you all tomorrow night.

official OTC4life members:teneightgkunit20phillip_339nickforgot7upnciderpay4uscgoldenif you wish to join, look at the rules in the first page/first post in this thread.if i accidently forgot your name, let me know and i will add you to the list. teneight

i didnt see your post where you gave the info we needed toknow about you. or did you? if so, then you're on the list. look at the first post in this thread so you can see what steps you need to take to become a memberteneight

Page 2 of this thread and I haven't posted yet??? Blasphemy!31 (ancient)MaleWriter, Marketing ConsultantBoston now, Vegas in 07/06STICKY!!!11!!
This was my post on page 2 - plus you know I have been OTC since way before this thread.Add me to the list PLZ 8)

So now that we have lost the UYPC, perhaps the admin will be more agreeable to giving this thread a sticky....

Goodnight all. I know I said that once, but all the drama kept me up.

Well, I will be respectfully requesting a sticky in my PM convos with gov and admin, perhaps as a token of good faith after they deleted our thread.