*******official: otc4life thread********

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sum41...stop cluttering this thread. i will ask the mods to lock you out of OT if you don't stopteneight
i'm seriously not trying to start anything with you, but...what merit do you have to lock anybody out of anything?if the mods won't lock people out of OT to stay out of the army thread, why would they lock people out of OT to keep people out of your OTC thread?
word.
sum41...stop cluttering this thread. i will ask the mods to lock you out of OT if you don't stopteneight
i'm seriously not trying to start anything with you, but...what merit do you have to lock anybody out of anything?if the mods won't lock people out of OT to stay out of the army thread, why would they lock people out of OT to keep people out of your OTC thread?
The man has a point. Perhaps if we ignore sum he will go away.

they can atleast delete his worthless posts. my post were deleted a few times in FCPHA thread, why should he be any different?i just want him to stop posting here. but if he dosent, whatever. ignore time

they can atleast delete his worthless posts. my post were deleted a few times in FCPHA thread, why should he be any different?i just want him to stop posting here. but if he dosent, whatever. ignore time
to be honest, i'm surprised you still have PM privileges :club:
I just sent Gov a PM. I asked him if he enjoyed macrome. Shrug./
Hey mods, delete this thread please.  Thanks.+1
If they do, I will leave forever.
they can atleast delete his worthless posts. my post were deleted a few times in FCPHA thread, why should he be any different?
I completely agree. The last, I don't know, eight of his posts in this thread have been "word." At least delete his posts, or restrict his privilages.
Hey mods, delete this thread please.  Thanks.+1
If they do, I will leave forever.
Same here.
welcome to the crew BIGKGwe will have your back anytime you post in FCP
Woot.
Just remember, no +1s or repeat posts.
How redonkulous can you get?? Seriously, if anybody should be "locked out of OT," it should be you. You know...seeing as how you lost a bet where the loser would NEVER post on FCP again...a bet that YOU initiated and a bet that you said only YOU had the "balls" to accept. Oh yeah...that's right, you turned into a girl and backed out after you lost........don't try and threated people by saying you'll get the mods to ban someone else....I don't think admin or the mods like you very much.

Request for Teneight:Keep a running list of the members on the first page so we can always see who is joining, etc.

How redonkulous can you get?? Seriously, if anybody should be "locked out of OT," it should be you. You know...seeing as how you lost a bet where the loser would NEVER post on FCP again...a bet that YOU initiated and a bet that you said only YOU had the "balls" to accept. Oh yeah...that's right, you turned into a girl and backed out after you lost........don't try and threated people by saying you'll get the mods to ban someone else....I don't think admin or the mods like you very much.
KowboyKoop, this is an emotional time for all of us in the OTC, so if you will please not try and make it worse, it would be greatly appreciated.
I just sent Gov a PM. I asked him if he enjoyed macrome. Shrug./
macrame queens in the afternoonand i'm in tune or did i speak too soonpunch drunk off of somebody's jokewhat happened to the time?a footnote in your dance of daysin my mind that record still playsstill wonder what the fuck it sayshoping there is time
welcome to the crew BIGKGwe will have your back anytime you post in FCP
Woot.
Just remember, no +1s or repeat posts.
word.
aight, aight, I've had my fun..... time to hop off the short bus
Ignore List:1. sum8272. RonBurgundy3. KowboyKoop