*******official: otc4life thread********

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what has been one of the most embarrassing moments in your life? EVERYONE!just curious
I made this bet that if USC lost I'd stop posting on FCP forever, then I welched like a little girl. Oh... wait, that wasn't me.
what has been one of the most embarrassing moments in your life? EVERYONE!just curious
I Got a whore in teh red light district of Amsterdam, but I was so ****ed up on booze and drugs, I couldnt' get errect. and I still had to pay her.
White Stripes, Skynard, and Jethro Tull, huh? Kowboy Koop offically has the worst taste in music of all time. Well, that is if he likes the eagles. Do you, Kowboy?
those are all excellent bands. you would be hard-pressed to find a more talented band in today's mainstream than the white stripes.tull is vastly underrated. fantastic musicianship. skynyrd is just good. allman brothers rule. i compare skynyrd to the allman brothers.the eagles friggin suck. if you like the eagles, you almost certainly have a vagina. if you have a vagina, you are allowed to like the eagles.
White Stripes, Skynard, and Jethro Tull, huh? Kowboy Koop offically has the worst taste in music of all time. Well, that is if he likes the eagles. Do you, Kowboy?
those are all excellent bands. you would be hard-pressed to find a more talented band in today's mainstream than the white stripes.tull is vastly underrated. fantastic musicianship. skynyrd is just good. allman brothers rule. i compare skynyrd to the allman brothers.the eagles friggin suck. if you like the eagles, you almost certainly have a vagina. if you have a vagina, you are allowed to like the eagles.
The white stripes bore me, but I don't really think they suck.Jethro tull I think is absurd, not my cup of tea.But Skynard is absolutely terrible. Top 5 worst bands IMO. I'm not a huge allman brothers fan, but I love some of their songs ( melissa rules). I hate that those two bands are compared, Allman brothers are 100 times better. I can't think of one Skynard song I'd want to hear, except maybe freebird for a good laugh.The eagles are the worst band of all time, easy.
White Stripes, Skynard, and Jethro Tull, huh? Kowboy Koop offically has the worst taste in music of all time.   Well, that is if he likes the eagles.  Do you, Kowboy?
The white stripes bore me, but I don't really think they suck.Jethro tull I think is absurd, not my cup of tea.But Skynard is absolutely terrible. Top 5 worst bands IMO. I'm not a huge allman brothers fan, but I love some of their songs ( melissa rules). I hate that those two bands are compared, Allman brothers are 100 times better. I can't think of one Skynard song I'd want to hear, except maybe freebird for a good laugh.The eagles are the worst band of all time, easy.
ok you do make some good points.white stripes don't suck, we agree. they can cause boredom, that's fine.jethro tull is absurd. i love them, 6 billion hate them, meh. absurd is a good description.skynyrd and allman can be compared since they both jam and southern rock, but as you pointed out, allman brothers are amazing. skynyrd, not so much. im not much of a skynyrd fan, though simple man is another good one.**** the allmans are greatthis post sucks im going to bed
I made this bet that if USC lost I'd stop posting on FCP forever, then I welched like a little girl. Oh... wait, that wasn't me.
OWNED!
White Stripes, Skynard, and Jethro Tull, huh? Kowboy Koop offically has the worst taste in music of all time.   Well, that is if he likes the eagles.  Do you, Kowboy?
I didn't read your post..I'm assuming it sucks and noone cares what you think. OWNED!
I didn't read your post..I'm assuming it sucks and noone cares what you think. OWNED!
I didn't read your post, I'm assuming it sucks, no one cares what you think.
i just got home tonight. i smoked some good chronic and i feel very relaxed. i just ate this sweet as$ hamburger from carls JR..dammmnn food is sooo freaking good when you smoke :-)
I thought I'd try out my new sig here
i just got home tonight. i smoked some good chronic and i feel very relaxed. i just ate this sweet as$ hamburger from carls JR..dammmnn food is sooo freaking good when you smoke :-)
Haha!The only part that made me laugh more, was when Teneight said, "No offense taken, my actions here have been horrible" or some such.Nice hand.
Haha!The only part that made me laugh more, was when Teneight said, "No offense taken, my actions here have been horrible" or some such.Nice hand.
Hahaha, I didn't even see that. Don't worry Teneight, I'm only going to attach it in this thread... and it's probably going to be dead soon, I mean like half of the posts here are bumps.

DSL is up and running - and all is right with the world again

What up everybodyThe up your post count thread is really beginning to piss me offThoughts?

i just hope we don't see multiple posts with the same thing over and over again. anyways, i just got back from a party. i felt sick so i dropped my g/f off and came home. anyone watch the great fight on PPV?teneight

The repeating posts seems to have died a bit, but jelly-filled ace did it again on page 109.Hope you're feeling better, 10-8

I am so psyched for the games today...Go Steelers and Panthers!

Odd habit of the day: Whenever I visit the board, I don;t sign off until my post count is at an odd number. I can't sign off at an even number.I am so screwed up.