what did you have for dinner?

tonight, since my wife and her "poon" are in the phillipines, I took my son to TGIFridays. Jack Daniels Ribeye and Shrimp... OMFG are you kidding me
my husband and i went there yesterday. we are both somewhat obsessed with it, and they have a great new special. 1 appetizer, 1 entree, and 1 desert for 12.99. we had mozzerella, chicken fingers, and the new cinnabon cheesecake, which we took to go for obvious reasons. the friggin cheesecake rocks, cinnamon swirls, with the cinnabon frosting drizzeled on top. yummy! Tonight, i havent eaten much, very hungover from the party we had last night. i start my internship tuesday, and i gotta get serious lol.
  • Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tonight, since my wife and her "poon" are in the phillipines, I took my son to TGIFridays. Jack Daniels Ribeye and Shrimp... OMFG are you kidding me
Jack Daniels Shrimp are AWESOME!! I have the copycat recipe for the sauce and make it at home but it is what I eat when we go to Fridays.

Looks like tonight is family recipe meatloaf - NICE

Sunday night I had sauteed chicken breast in a white wine and lemon creme sauce (with grape tomatoes) and garlic smashed red potatoes.

Tonight ended up being Chinese food - Pork Fried Rice, Boneless Spareribs, Chicken Fingers, Beef Teriyaki

I'm limiting myself to ~600 calories/day, so I haven't eaten anything yet. Dinner/my only meal will be one of the following1) SmartOnes Mac+Cheese2) Salad (cheese, bacon, bacon ranch or Caesar or who knows dressing)3) Leftover flank steak and cheese/lettuce/mushrooms/dressing, wrapped in lo-carb tortilla4) 2 lean pockets (Ham and Cheese? Pepperoni Pizza?? WHO KNOWS?!)I hate everything about life, and want to eat 1,000,000 oreos, and a pizzaWang

Does anyone here cook?I had a salad which consisted of mixed greens, grape totmatoes, grilled chicken breast and blue cheese crumbles with a mustard base dressing.
im not a big on salads, but that sounds really good.
I'm limiting myself to ~600 calories/day, so I haven't eaten anything yet. Dinner/my only meal will be one of the following1) SmartOnes Mac+Cheese2) Salad (cheese, bacon, bacon ranch or Caesar or who knows dressing)3) Leftover flank steak and cheese/lettuce/mushrooms/dressing, wrapped in lo-carb tortilla4) 2 lean pockets (Ham and Cheese? Pepperoni Pizza?? WHO KNOWS?!)I hate everything about life, and want to eat 1,000,000 oreos, and a pizzaWang
Why 600 calories? That seems a bit low even for dieting.

That is one ultra-low calorie starvation diet. Ouch.