what did you have for dinner?

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a nice caeser salad in a delicious home-made italian vinegarette dressing, followed by pasta in a superb mix of tomato/meat sause... and a couple pieces of garlic bread.Pwnt.
This reminded me of a quote from a movie. 10 points to whoever gets it and -10 points to whoever cheats to get it."Courtney, you're going to have the peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York magazine called it a 'playful but mysterious little dish." You'll love it. And then...the red snapper with violets and pine nuts. I think that'll follow nicely"
American Psycho
No In and Out in Chicago, but that place is GREAT!Salad and chicken fajitas for me tonight.
I need to try that place when I go to Vegas...I had a Tuna Melt and Salad last night. Im going to guess some sort of sandwich and lots of beer tonight...
I had a nice caeser salad in a delicious home-made italian vinegarette dressing, followed by pasta in a superb mix of tomato/meat sause... and a couple pieces of garlic bread.Pwnt.
This reminded me of a quote from a movie. 10 points to whoever gets it and -10 points to whoever cheats to get it."Courtney, you're going to have the peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York magazine called it a 'playful but mysterious little dish." You'll love it. And then...the red snapper with violets and pine nuts. I think that'll follow nicely"
American Psycho
One of the best books ever written.
Whenever I make a trip back to California I make it a point to stop at In n Out, but I have never heard of "animal-style."  What does this mean?
they put grilled onions with extra everything. yummy yummy yummy.
So do you actually ask for "animal-style" when you order?
Whenever I make a trip back to California I make it a point to stop at In n Out, but I have never heard of "animal-style."  What does this mean?
they put grilled onions with extra everything. yummy yummy yummy.
So do you actually ask for "animal-style" when you order?
yes.
No In and Out in Chicago, but that place is GREAT!Salad and chicken fajitas for me tonight.
I need to try that place when I go to Vegas...I had a Tuna Melt and Salad last night. Im going to guess some sort of sandwich and lots of beer tonight...
When I was in Vegas over the summer we stayed at Luxor and had a view off the strip, and In and Out burger stared us in the face for 7 days. We said we were gonna go everyday but never went.That may be the single greatest regret of my lifeAlso, I just got done eating Snyder's Hot Buffalo Wing flavored pretzels... absolutely phenomenomenal
When I was in Vegas over the summer we stayed at Luxor and had a view off the strip, and In and Out burger stared us in the face for 7 days. We said we were gonna go everyday but never went.That may be the single greatest regret of my lifeAlso, I just got done eating Snyder's Hot Buffalo Wing flavored pretzels... absolutely phenomenomenal
snyders is the shit....try the honey mustard and onion pretzels they are to die for

OMG I am behind - let's see....Friday: Ruby Tuesday American Cheeseburger, FriesSaturday: Mcdonalds Big Mac value meal

And tonight may be Chinese food as I prepare for OMG24!!!11!

Tonight ended up being:Rotissiere Chicken and Mashed Potatos