Ok, I need to be honest with myself here. I am falling into a trap and I am afraid of the long term effects of it. What I do is, I will have no money and decide I want to play poker. So I will deposit a bankroll of $500 using my credit card. I will then play until I have about $1000. I then cashout the entire $1000. What is the problem you say? Well, I then proceed to spend the $1000 on rent, beer, food etc. and not pay off my credit card. When the money runs out, I repeat the process. When my credit card bill gets somewhat large, I play longer until I have enough to cover the bill and pay it off. Still looking for a problem? I have no respect for money what-so-ever. I have a DVD player, PS2, and an endless list of stuff in my truck. I take my girlfriend out to eat 4 nights a week. In a sense I should be using the money to pay for school loans. But I also think, I am young with no kids yet, I should enjoy it while I can. I am actually worried that I am going to become addicted to this type of lifestyle.Hold the TP/MM's please.

TP/MM's
What a shock.
No really, you come here looking for advice, which is cool, nice to see you admit to a problem...but really, do you need someone telling you what to do here? You already know the answer anyway so don't get too peeved over some simple flames, which you should expect anyway. meh

I like some of these recent responses. I actually do have a full time job that pays for the majority of bills. I have never gone into actual debt from playing poker, and I suppose spending poker money only on the unnecessary items would be ok.

Well, I then proceed to spend the $1000 on rent, beer, food etc. and not pay off my credit card.
I like some of these recent responses. I actually do have a full time job that pays for the majority of bills. I have never gone into actual debt from playing poker, and I suppose spending poker money only on the unnecessary items would be ok.
so the money that you owe on your credit card that you don't have...

Ok, I can stop this now. I had a bet with a friend that I could create a 'serious' thread and still get someone to post the dancing lock within 5 minutes. That damn thing is everywhere on here. Needless to say I lost. Thanks guys. You dissapoint me....

That's what credit cards are for. If you have no assets, no house, you're self-employed/unemployed and you have no money in the bank or investments...then credit cards are easy money.You just keep withdrawing money and they will keep raising your limit. just keep making the minimum payments every month (like 20 bucks)Then when you've maxed out your credit card, you just stiff them. They will try to come after you...but you have no assets to pay them. You can just hide any income you make any number of ways. Or you can go bankrupt and really screw them. (If you're a student...who cares...you won't have any money for 7 years anyhow).it's an easy way to make 10-20K without doing nothing.That's some good apples.(sw)

That's what credit cards are for. If you have no assets, no house, you're self-employed/unemployed and you have no money in the bank or investments...then credit cards are easy money.You just keep withdrawing money and they will keep raising your limit. just keep making the minimum payments every month (like 20 bucks)Then when you've maxed out your credit card, you just stiff them. They will try to come after you...but you have no assets to pay them. You can just hide any income you make any number of ways. Or you can go bankrupt and really screw them. (If you're a student...who cares...you won't have any money for 7 years anyhow).it's an easy way to make 10-20K without doing nothing.That's some good apples.(sw)
Wow, you know what you might have something here. A great way for anyone to start there bankrolls!

Some guy on here has a thing in his sigwhere you can make an extra $1-2 K a month,just by PM'ing him. Can't think of who it was, but maybe you shouldPM DNA and ask him...

Some guy on here has a thing in his sigwhere you can make an extra $1-2 K a month,just by PM'ing him. Can't think of who it was, but maybe you shouldPM DNA and ask him...
So did you do it?
i think it is king austin, but you better check w/DNA to make sure