• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hans, boubie, I'm your white knight

holy shit, I can't stop listening to Run The Jewels 2

Bob Dylan.

mommy's all right, daddy's all right they just seem a little weiiirdsurrender, surrender, but dont give yourself awaaaaay-ayyyyyyy-ayyyyyyyyycheap trick is bad ass
Yeah... I loved Live At Budokan. It was such a fun album.

Switched over to some AMG, DJ Quik, and a little Chubb Rock

I am listening to the Neil Diamond fan station on launchcast right now.Playing is the Carpetenter's Close to You.Karen Carpenter had the best voice in pop history. So haunting and angelic at the same time.

Will Smith- Hitch SoundtrackWang
Wang, I hang my head in shame to this....if it was "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper" w/DJ Jazzy Jeff, I might have been able to understand.
the discoveries continue:ted leo and the pharmacists- hearts of oakp.s. out of all the bands, animal collective has really stuck out and i have a feeling they are quickly going to become one of my favorites.
Yea, Animal Collecitve is damn good.Right now...Built To Spill- Perfect From Now On
Wang, I hang my head in shame to this....if it was "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper" w/DJ Jazzy Jeff, I might have been able to understand.
Dude, joke. No way I've ever listened to the Hitch soundtrack. Promise.Ted Leo & the Pharmacists- The Tyrrany of DistanceRadiohead- The BendsSly and the Family StoneCreamWang
elliot smith- either/oranimal collective- sung tongswolf paradearcade fire- funeraltrail of dead- source tags and codesand just so i dont feel too pretentious:sam cooke
That Arcade Fire album is BRILLIANT. Easily one of the best albums in the last 5 years that I can remember. They're an excellent live band as well.Today for me:Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001Snoop Dogg - DoggystyleHandsome Boy Modeling School - White PeopleAtmosphere - Seven's TravelsFelt 2 (Slug & Murs) - A Tribute To Lisa Bonet
That Arcade Fire album is BRILLIANT. Easily one of the best albums in the last 5 years that I can remember. They're an excellent live band as well.Today for me:Dr. Dre - Chronic 2001Snoop Dogg - DoggystyleHandsome Boy Modeling School - White PeopleAtmosphere - Seven's TravelsFelt 2 (Slug & Murs) - A Tribute To Lisa Bonet
You've seen them live?I'm so jealous.

I'm in a big Pearl Jam and Widespread Panic mood today.....going to break out No Code and Yield by Pearl Jam and Til the Medicine Takes and Space Wrangler by Panic...